September 21, 2019, 06:21:10 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 104500 times)

September 16, 2019, 01:30:37 PM
Reply #15

bluenuck

Think if we win that the discussion today is very different but that's the prem I suppose.

Not looking forward to the club going into transition again and us rolling the dice again, and he will probably do enough this year to get 8th, maybe maybe 7th if he does well, and that won't be enough to cost him the job but, it's just frustrating isn't it.

Same old, same old. Quite embarrassing I think really, the amount we spend and these players we put together and the way we see the club from the inside and yet we continuously shoot ourselves in the foot like that yesterday.

Another massive opportunity missed given the start of the season fixtures we've had - that Christmas period is going to be a bit of rocky road for him I think.

He’s not going anywhere unless we are really in the ditch after Christmas. And honestly, even though I don’t like him, I don’t think we should let him go. We need to stop firing all these coaches after 1-2 seasons. I don’t know how payouts work but aren’t we still paying koeman and allardyce?? And the roll over with players is horrendous.

Our Biggest problem is is we gotta stop hiring these melons.