October 24, 2019, 04:23:10 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 129532 times)

October 17, 2019, 02:31:10 AM
Reply #315

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Keane isn’t good at the things he’s supposed to be good at.

He's very one dimensional isn't he. Usually with cbs at our level I think you can get physical units like a huth or Morgan or dunk, or even smalling who's athletically good, but can't kick a footy on a straight line, or good on the ball but couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag.

Keane is a mix of both, but like a bad mix... He's a stopper who's not  brick shithouse or fast and he can ball a bit but not that well like.

We were blessed with Jags who was fast as fuck, a good stopper and a good last line defender. Could barely kick a ball but yknow. Give him that one.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 20, 2019, 02:56:25 AM
Reply #316

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I know a lot changed today but I feel like when Walcott starts we generally create more chances?

An Inconvenient Truth
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 20, 2019, 04:29:54 PM
Reply #317

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully we’re on our way to establishing this as a way to play in the vast majority of the games vs the not great sides.

The other “hated” team selection/ approach could justifiably be claimed to work vs the better sides, so just hope we can mix it up accordingly.

He'll change the midfield definitely. Think Delph will be straight back in, probably for Davies.