April 08, 2020, 01:12:21 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 166649 times)

November 04, 2019, 02:00:35 PM
Reply #90

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
You’re not wrong. But Look who we’ve lost to.

It’s unacceptable. I’m not gonna sit here and listen to this unlucky narrative. Brighton, villa.... it’s bullshit.

We got played off the park by Sheffield United at home. There’s nothing unlucky about it. He’s not the man to take us where we want to go.

Again not ignoring bad bits or even what ultimate decision may be, but a shift of one or two games would at least be pushing these discussions back.

Just as a side opinion. We didn’t get played off the park by SU at all though. We weren’t good by any stretch but we dominated the game.

November 04, 2019, 06:59:18 PM
Reply #91

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yes.

I don’t suppose going in there is that odd but they’ve used it immediately to back up their point of view.

Whereas ours is he’s been sent off so that’s done

All of which just means he gets a load of empathy while Gomes is out for months at best.

Re VAR Id guess that he’s trying to give off a calm air and that he’s not melting down about his job/ creating an air of panic. Or for players to feel sorry for themselves on top of all the above.

November 04, 2019, 07:05:20 PM
Reply #92

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
with the sending off I genuinely believe he only sent him off because of the injury sustained AND to please the crowd...
again Atkinson was awful throughout the game....

I hope they do rescind the red if only to again highlight the incompetence of the officials getting another one of many wrong decisions in the 1 game !!

It was VAR that sent him off. Atkinson only booked him.

Actually only VAR thing that was right was that the challenge endangered the opponent (as in he wasn’t trying to get the ball).