October 16, 2019, 02:41:13 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 125991 times)

October 05, 2019, 03:17:05 PM
Reply #15

Paddockoldie

I was watching something about how a person's dog can be a reflection of themselves in terms of character or personality etc. I think Silva's team does this in a way. I saw him at the Sheffield game and he looked lost and weak. Why isn't he screaming at his players when they let him down on the pitch? Where's his passion? It's reflected in his team's play. They all think he's a nice guy but we don't need nice guys, we need winners. Just an observation.

October 05, 2019, 05:06:26 PM
Reply #16

Paddockoldie

You're seeing what you want to see.
It's utter rubbish to say that he doesn't care or looks lost.
I think what you're wanting to see is klopp running up and down the touchline and generally being a prick. It seems some Everton fans have gone from hating that to pining for that behaviour.
It's the same type of thought that would have Ferguson as manager because he has a fucking tattoo.q

Ha ha. Trust me fella. I ain't seeing what I want to see. I want to see our players stand up and be present. I want to see some desire to beat teams, go past apathy because it's not going our way. That's what I want to see but I'm not. If being a cunt like Klopp got us where they are, I'd have it all day long.

October 05, 2019, 05:07:55 PM
Reply #17

Paddockoldie

Naaa. Rubbish this is. Just because he isnt a cunt on the touchline, doesnt mean he has no passion!

Maybe it's just hidden under those cow eyes and "moments"?

October 06, 2019, 07:01:44 PM
Reply #18

Paddockoldie

Silva needs to show he sees his errors. Firstly in zonal marking above any other approach. Teams can exploit our lack of efficiency in it. Secondly, playing Schneiderlin and Delf together as holding midfielders... It doesn't fucking work Marco!!
He needs to be more ruthless and drop players who are failing him, week in week out... Bring in the youth who will be keen to show him they want it more. What's he to lose? Someone loses but it's how you lose. We dominate possession and yet lose the game??? Change your plan if he has one. I just don't think he can, or has another way. If we don't win against West ham he's gone and can have no complaints.