October 15, 2019, 01:31:35 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 125799 times)

September 17, 2019, 11:58:08 PM
Reply #30

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Does anyone still actually rate silva? Would anyone be in favour of his appointment now had he done the work he’s done here elsewhere? Got relegated with hull sacked at Watford and now this. The debate seems to be about if we can afford to sack another manager rather than anyone arguing he’s done good work here or even that they are convinced he will

I don't rate him or hate him yet, I've seen some things I like and some things I don't same as every manager ever. Time will tell whether he's got enough about him to be a success here. Not sure he's done enough good or bad to make a judgment

September 18, 2019, 12:53:09 AM
Reply #31

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Should an ambitious team have an indifferent manager. I don’t hate him either. I’m indifferent to him being here though. Think his work has a whole has been a bit poor. If the great period was just a run of form (which it looks more and more likely the more often we play poorly) then we really aren’t that close to reaching the desired level

It's not an indifferent manager it's just that people haven't seen enough to form an opinion yet.

September 18, 2019, 03:10:28 AM
Reply #32

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He has awful taste in midfielders.

Hundreds of millions spent on players and we're basically trying to enter the box like a Moyes team (left winger tucking in, then supplying the fullback with a chance to cross).

Would be made up with a good moyes style team

September 18, 2019, 06:28:09 PM
Reply #33

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Which is a fair opinion. That's my point.

I can understand people not wanting to nail their colours to a particular mast as we've seen evidence and justifiable arguments so far of the good, the bad and the ugly under him. However to say you haven't seen enough after nearly 50 games in charge to form an opinion on him is a very strange statement.

My opinion is so far he's doing okay, I don't think there's much more to say as yet

September 22, 2019, 12:42:28 AM
Reply #34

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Kind of getting sick of the need for potential new manager talk. Why do we never land lucky with these appointments? I'm not totally done with silva possibly because I was working and haven't seen any of today but a two nil loss at home to Sheffield United is diabolical

September 28, 2019, 01:06:31 AM
Reply #35

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'm hoping he turns it round because I'm just fucking sick of starting again he's not at crisis point really yet, it's too early in the season but fans will lose patience rapidly if we don't at least put some decent looking performances in

September 29, 2019, 02:55:52 AM
Reply #36

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I know it's not great when it's another player, but KDB is a joy to watch. His delivery and overall play must be a dream for his team mates

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Him and Mahrez are massive to them, their movement and passing are ridiculous