October 14, 2019, 03:01:40 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 125206 times)

October 07, 2019, 12:08:12 AM
Reply #15

arteta4spain

Bottom three here we come! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

October 07, 2019, 02:04:27 AM
Reply #16

arteta4spain

He's half way through so about 5m of the 9 as he's already had the rest
5 is fuck all tbf. But it’ll be the cost of getting the next manager. We HAVE to do due diligence. I find it mad that we take a chance on these up and coming managers. Can’t be hard to look for a winner and convince them or at least sound them out.
Is Kenwright/Moshiri looking for a Moyes type and think with the money we’ve now got that we can crack the top four? It just doesn’t work like that! I can’t comprehend why we go for the same type ALL THE FUCKING TIME! It’s so infuriating!!

October 13, 2019, 04:57:51 AM
Reply #17

arteta4spain

Yeah, we really haven't replaced him.

Not only did he get into double figures for goals and assists that season, but he was also constantly involved, and he always looked to play positively, before his confidence dissipated.
We haven’t really replaced the spine of the team tbf, Jags, (Keane and Mina aren’t fit to lace his boots and too early to see if Gbamin can do it) Gana (although Gbamin is the replacement is making up numbers or technically good enough to fill a very big Gana void. Barkley ( Sigurdsson? ) and Lukaku ( don’t think Keans gonna do it. Tosun? 🤦‍♂️ if he ever gets a game)
I think therein lies the problem there’s no spine to the team. Shape wise and mentally too come to think of it!