September 20, 2019, 03:57:12 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 104094 times)

December 24, 2018, 12:31:43 AM
Read 104094 times

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Yep, it’s hard. We’re a tragic club and we suffer a lot in quite cruel ways (or it feels like that).

My advice would just be to take a step back and, hard as it might be, try to find some perspective and think about other things.
its x-mas in Denmark tomorrow and my birthday..... not working....would swop that for a win  ;).

January 01, 2019, 10:21:32 PM
Reply #1

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
the argument can be made of why should the fans give something back when the team isnt, good performances would get the crowd going but its hard to get excited when we witness performances like this week in week out
But you want the players to work there socks off when things is going right... clearly doesn't apply to our fans or ???

January 01, 2019, 10:24:49 PM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
The fans give their hard earned cash every time they go through the turnstiles. So, to say we need to give something back doesn't ring true. We already have done. It's the teams and managers responsibility to show the fans something to cheer about.
I wouldn't call my self a fan with that attitude. Think you should choose the cinema or the theater… We are in it together

January 01, 2019, 10:26:11 PM
Reply #3

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
They are getting 100k a week  each to work. The fans pay 30 quid to be entertained. There’s no comparison
go to the theater if you are only there for the entertaiment.. Buy the way you know its more than 30 quid ??

January 02, 2019, 12:25:03 AM
Reply #4

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
u do realise we only had 2 shots on target, so what exactly are we creating?
but our best chance was Kenny and it isn't counted as on target… Love those stats