September 15, 2019, 05:14:15 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 98765 times)

August 24, 2019, 10:22:53 PM
Reply #105

sam of the south

The season?? Its a few weeks isnt it?

No, someone said March
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 24, 2019, 10:23:27 PM
Reply #106

sam of the south

Double post, soz

August 24, 2019, 10:25:02 PM
Reply #107

sam of the south

Nobody knows how long Gbamin will be out, don’t think anyone has suggested that he is out for the next 9 months, could be back before Christmas, maybe sooner , maybe longer.

Covering all bases there, chief  ;D

August 24, 2019, 10:26:04 PM
Reply #108

sam of the south

“Someone” told me November so there you go.

Let’s hope your “someone” is correct, and the “someone” on here was wrong, then 🤞🏼

August 26, 2019, 06:42:34 PM
Reply #109

sam of the south

I get the need to hyper-analyse, and I know people have concerns, but I still think it's OTT. We play well and beat Lincoln and Wolves this week, and all of this stuff goes out of the window, until the next defeat and mass existential crisis.

I think it’s the paucity of chances created, the predictability in our forward play, and how vulnerable we look through the middle when we’re broken on that is the cause of the overanalysing, BD.

Although, you’re also right: if DCL had buried his chance and Richarlison had got a pen it would’ve been a different game, and we would’ve been talking about a solid away performance. However, I still would’ve been concerned enough by all of the above to want to discuss it ad infinitum, as usual  :bonk:  ;D