October 17, 2019, 08:38:33 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 126653 times)

6 hours ago
Reply #165

sam of the south

Bears out in why we see as well.

Keane v long balls is alright, but against movement or a standing dead ball he's shocking.

Schneiderlin Delph and Gomes literally cannot handle someone running at them as they're all running in quick sand and bad 1 v 1.

Thought the Gueye stuff in the statsbomb article was interesting as well. The sheer amount of tackles and interceptions he made patched up the whole middle of the pitch, and regardless of who we put in it just won't fill that hole.

Yeah, agreed.

Before you edited your post you ended it with ‘bhr’, so I looked it up on urban dictionary, but I’m not sure it’s what you were trying to say..

TOP DEFINITION
BHR
Butt Hole Rippers
Spread your ass so I can do a BHR butt HOLE RIPPERS cocaine rip ass high blow snort sex bum line
by Meg8380 January 07, 2018
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

5 hours ago
Reply #166

sam of the south

We were blessed with Jags who was fast as fuck, a good stopper and a good last line defender. Could barely kick a ball but yknow. Give him that one.

Apart from his injury-time howitzer against Liverpool.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau