November 13, 2019, 05:14:46 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 140609 times)

November 04, 2019, 05:55:03 AM
Reply #330

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Had we won the last two games, which in my opinion we should have tbh, we would have been in the top 10 and tied with 6th for points.

Instead we've got 11 points from the first 11 games.

I think we have to win the next two games or  it is going to be a rescue job for someone like Moyes in January.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 04, 2019, 07:08:12 PM
Reply #331

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It was VAR that sent him off. Atkinson only booked him.

Actually only VAR thing that was right was that the challenge endangered the opponent (as in he wasn’t trying to get the ball).

They've made a terrible rod for their backs though by stating the severity of the injury is what prompted the sending off.

Gomes can't control his trajectory because son has sent him flying, he has endangered him whether people like it or not, and he's also done it on purpose.

But saying the severity of injury caused it is a terrible idea.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

1 hour ago
Reply #332

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
https://statsbomb.com/2019/11/everton-should-trust-the-process-despite-early-struggles/

We’re sound.

Been wondering when something would be said about the data narrative.

I check Infogol and caley graphics after every game and we've been so consistently up on our xg vs opponents... Not always massively up by a clear goal say, but generally we've looked the better side in the numbers. We should almost certainly have had a few draws out of those losses, or maybe a win or two had we been the fortunate ones.

Infogol even do a fairness rating for the weeks fixtures, and generally when losing we've been ranked one of the most unfair results of the weekend if not the most unfair.

Have to just try and get through December. Don't take too many bumming. Should be fine.

That said, it could all go Nathan Jones.