October 21, 2019, 10:18:47 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 128795 times)

September 22, 2019, 12:11:19 AM
Reply #2175

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Follow, follow, follow........
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 22, 2019, 12:19:49 AM
Reply #2176

bluenuck

Our players off the ball don’t move. No one moves. All statues out there.

The nuts part. It’s been like that through 4 managers and countless different players.

September 22, 2019, 12:22:23 AM
Reply #2177

Trowel

We need a proven manager who can come in and have an impact. If we could get him I think Mourinho would be a masterstroke but highly unlikely.
Decent article on this a couple of days ago:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/mourinho-answer-question-everton/
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

September 22, 2019, 12:23:10 AM
Reply #2178

Dr. Sponge

Glad I didnt watch the game today, would have ruined my weekend. Now I can watch a rerun and critique how shit we are without having my hopes crushed.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 22, 2019, 12:27:37 AM
Reply #2179

Bluedylan

I'm just amazed from the run of results and performances at the end of last season that the team looks unrecogniseable from that. Ok, Gana covered a multitude of sins, and Zouma's form was a big help, but I'm surprised at how much we've regressed even given those changes to the team.

I'd be embarrassed if I was Gylfi. I know he runs around and covers a lot of ground and will always be up there for km run, but his lack of involvement with the ball and his inability to drop into spaces, or deeper is bizarre for a playmaker.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

September 22, 2019, 12:29:09 AM
Reply #2180

Craig_1878

Decent article on this a couple of days ago:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/mourinho-answer-question-everton/

Yeah I read that before, Its a good article. Thinking about it logically he probably isn't the best fit for where we're trying to go but for instant stability I can't think of many better, not to mention the statement it would make. Realistically though as the article says, we need a manager in Brands vision really and I don't think he fits the bill but I would still love him here.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 12:32:22 AM by Craig_1878 »
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

September 22, 2019, 12:29:35 AM
Reply #2181

Craig_1878

Drunken double post
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

September 22, 2019, 12:30:41 AM
Reply #2182

Craig_1878

« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 12:31:52 AM by Craig_1878 »

September 22, 2019, 12:30:59 AM
Reply #2183

Craig_1878

September 22, 2019, 12:31:15 AM
Reply #2184

Craig_1878

September 22, 2019, 12:38:35 AM
Reply #2185

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hahaha yes Craig
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 22, 2019, 12:41:48 AM
Reply #2186

Ravardo

September 22, 2019, 12:42:28 AM
Reply #2187

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Kind of getting sick of the need for potential new manager talk. Why do we never land lucky with these appointments? I'm not totally done with silva possibly because I was working and haven't seen any of today but a two nil loss at home to Sheffield United is diabolical

September 22, 2019, 12:44:08 AM
Reply #2188

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Had a feeling today was going to be pretty wank so went to watch Ad Astra instead.

September 22, 2019, 12:50:28 AM
Reply #2189

Lazarou

Had a feeling today was going to be pretty wank so went to watch Ad Astra instead.

Any good?
"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin