September 24, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

Author Topic: Players Arrive  (Read 650 times)

August 13, 2018, 02:46:02 PM
Read 650 times

Waltzer

Taking my son up to the Fulham game on the 29th and he wants to try and meet some of the players before the game, when I was younger they used to turn up about 12:30 and just walk through the car park, but when we went last season they were already in by that time. Do people know when they start turning up and is it still easy to get photos/autographs etc? Thanks in advance

August 13, 2018, 05:37:01 PM
Reply #1

Bally

Administrator
I'll ask  ,koeman had them in early like so will double check.
It's the roll I way

August 13, 2018, 05:47:03 PM
Reply #2

Waltzer

I'll ask  ,koeman had them in early like so will double check.

Thanks, that'd be appreciated

August 14, 2018, 01:42:04 AM
Reply #3

phillyt

I donít think they will be doing it still. I was outside Goodison afterctge valencia game and Iím pretty sure they were getting on the coach by Goodison Road. Itís a shame really as since that players parade thing stopped Itís contributed to the disconnect between the players and fans. 
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

August 14, 2018, 01:57:37 AM
Reply #4

penguinofdoom1878

I took my lad to his first game season before last against Burnley, had to wait about an hour but all the players came out after had pictures and signed autographs, he had a photo with Barkley he was buzzing after it. Do they not do that anymore?

August 14, 2018, 03:39:27 AM
Reply #5

phillyt

I took my lad to his first game season before last against Burnley, had to wait about an hour but all the players came out after had pictures and signed autographs, he had a photo with Barkley he was buzzing after it. Do they not do that anymore?

They do that but because itís after the game itís a risk. If they have all had s bollocking itís head down onto the coach. It used to be before the match as they parked up they would walk in by the park end/bullens. It was great to see them do it I went a couple of times with my brother in law (he was just the excuse Tbf)
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.