November 18, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

Author Topic: Caraboa Cup 2018  (Read 12393 times)

August 14, 2018, 11:38:17 PM
Read 12393 times

Alanvideo

Who do we fancy to start our cup run ? It can't be a top 7 team and is regionalised . I fancy Morecambe or Fleetwood away.
Game to be played 27th to 29th August i think.
<< The Carabao Cup Round Two draw will take place live on Sky Sports from the Stadium of Light on Thursday 16 August, ahead of Sunderlandís Round One clash against Sheffield Wednesday.

Pundits Mick McCarthy and Chris Waddle will conduct the draw live on the programme from 7pm with presenter David Prutton overseeing proceedings. The draw will also be covered across the EFLís digital and social channels.

The Round Two draw sees the inclusion of the 13 Premier League clubs who are not competing in European competitions, alongside Sky Bet Championship sides Stoke City and Swansea City. The draw is unseeded but will be regionalised into North and South sections. The remaining seven Premier League clubs will enter the competition in Round Three. >>

Ball numbers will be made available on Wednesday 15 August.

We are special ,we are Everton.

August 14, 2018, 11:44:56 PM
Reply #1

Robioto

I'm hoping Exeter City beat Ipswich tonight (I'm going) and then we draw Exeter away so I can go and watch us at my local ground, only 5 minutes walk from my place.

Still, as with every season, I hope we take both cups seriously, lets bloody win something.

August 14, 2018, 11:45:58 PM
Reply #2

D15TIN

I hope we take it seriously, realistically it's our best hope of a trophy

Just hope that 2nd round isn't at home, cant be arsed ha

August 15, 2018, 12:31:39 AM
Reply #3

Alanvideo

I'm hoping Exeter City beat Ipswich tonight (I'm going) and then we draw Exeter away so I can go and watch us at my local ground, only 5 minutes walk from my place.

Still, as with every season, I hope we take both cups seriously, lets bloody win something.
............we can't draw  Exeter this time for the reason stated above but maybe in the next round.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 15, 2018, 12:38:33 AM
Reply #4

kramer0

Why does this cup exist again?

August 15, 2018, 12:50:55 AM
Reply #5

Shogun

Administrator
Why does this cup exist again?

Because we've never won it.

Nothing wrong with the league cup like, it's just got a shit name.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 15, 2018, 01:10:36 AM
Reply #6

Cereal Killer

Blackburn away....

August 15, 2018, 01:23:23 AM
Reply #7

Robioto

............we can't draw  Exeter this time for the reason stated above but maybe in the next round.

Ah, sorry. Serves me right for not reading the OP properly!

August 15, 2018, 01:55:34 AM
Reply #8

BlueMongo

Ah, sorry. Serves me right for not reading the OP properly!

Shame though as I live in Plymouth and would love us to come down this way again.  Especially in a competitive game

August 15, 2018, 02:16:10 AM
Reply #9

BlueForYou

Mansfield Town
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 15, 2018, 02:21:56 AM
Reply #10

Shogun

Administrator
Not Leeds
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 15, 2018, 02:25:47 AM
Reply #11

penguinofdoom1878

Oldham Athletic at Boundary Park, im from Oldham and that was my first ever live Everton fixture. Also they're a bit of a shambles, need the money and 90's Latics legend Frankie Bunn is in charge now...plus they've renamed the North Stand the Joe Royle stand.

August 15, 2018, 02:43:01 PM
Reply #12

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Is this the energy drink? Got a free can of this from a Morrisonís delivery. It had an aftertaste of hangover vomit. Poured it down the sink after that gulp.

August 15, 2018, 02:48:20 PM
Reply #13

Lxxx

Oldham Athletic at Boundary Park, im from Oldham and that was my first ever live Everton fixture. Also they're a bit of a shambles, need the money and 90's Latics legend Frankie Bunn is in charge now...plus they've renamed the North Stand the Joe Royle stand.

Same here. Everton went through a period of drawing Oldham in the cups for a few years in the mid 80ís so I went along to them as it was at the top of the road.

August 15, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
Reply #14

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Arent Oldham out?
Simply simply lovely