October 20, 2018, 02:56:49 AM

Author Topic: Niasse to Galatasaray  (Read 5275 times)

August 17, 2018, 09:38:19 PM
Reply #120

KoemansNumberTens

I think his work rate is brilliant for a start, he was one of the standout players in a shockig side that first half of the season and although he didnít score many itís not like he was fluffing 5 clear cut chances.

Not sure how youíre so certain heís bad when heís never played for us during a period of good form with good players around him.

I think his work rate is great. I think heís a useful member of our squad as it stands. Iím just not convinced heís going to be good enough to play regular for a top half team never mind 1 with our ambitions to break the top 6

August 17, 2018, 09:40:25 PM
Reply #121

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If he is happy to be back up and super sub and wants to stay, keep him, If he isn't we cant realty stand in his way imo, I still would be surprised to see us sell with having no real back up tho
Simply simply lovely

August 17, 2018, 09:43:42 PM
Reply #122

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
If he gets a few starts off the bench and bags a couple of goals we could well get a half decent return on him in the January window from whoever is struggling in the bottom six, that is providing DCL has developed by then and we have better prospect lined up.

August 17, 2018, 09:51:43 PM
Reply #123

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Heís probably on relatively low wages to be fair.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 17, 2018, 09:51:51 PM
Reply #124

eugene

Nah he has served a purpose, heís not a player we should be holding onto moving forward. Our midfield never knows where he is. Everybody loves a rags to riches but he has had long enough to prove himself and the chance has passed him by. Nice gentleman but never quite cut the mustard in the prem....... move him on...... good luck Niasse

August 17, 2018, 10:34:43 PM
Reply #125

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Nah he has served a purpose, he’s not a player we should be holding onto moving forward. Our midfield never knows where he is. Everybody loves a rags to riches but he has had long enough to prove himself and the chance has passed him by. Nice gentleman but never quite cut the mustard in the prem....... move him on...... good luck Niasse

This. If we have the opportunity to move him on, reduce the wages and clear room for a better striker that M&M have their eye on then fair enough. I think hes ok to have on the bench, but then again so is DCL, and he is more of a long term plan. Its a tough one, and I can see both sides - but Id have to side with M&M and what they think is best overall, as they will no what offers are (or arent) on the table, and will have a better idea of values and possible ins and outs. We never know the full picture. They've done a good job so far this season, so fingers crossed they carry on making decent decisions out of the mess that they have inherited from previous regimes.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 10:43:29 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

August 17, 2018, 10:48:43 PM
Reply #126

Cereal Killer

August 17, 2018, 10:59:25 PM
Reply #127

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fernando bob
What a fucking name
Simply simply lovely

August 17, 2018, 11:27:40 PM
Reply #128

Mouse

Fernando bob
What a fucking name
Sideshow's latin cousin

August 17, 2018, 11:50:09 PM
Reply #129

Toddacelli

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=alle&spielerposition_id=14&land_id=alle&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=alle&yt0=Show

All those stellar names we could be eyeing up on a free....

Big Victor, Agbonlahor, Lacina Traore....

Fuckinell - these are nearly always depressing reading after the window's shut. The what could have beens and the used to be's.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 17, 2018, 11:55:17 PM
Reply #130

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So no links or rumours, just 9 pages of BS? Is that a decent summary?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 18, 2018, 12:16:48 AM
Reply #131

Elgoodo1978

Nice one, so nothing to catch up on here.  Next thread!

August 18, 2018, 12:26:27 AM
Reply #132

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Tons of rumours Con, just Google Niasse/Galatasaray nd you get 9 pages of articles from around the world, could provide with links but am sure you can find them yourself.  :smug:

August 18, 2018, 12:33:43 AM
Reply #133

Mayor Farnum

Fernando bob
What a fucking name

Partridge's son.

August 18, 2018, 04:00:49 AM
Reply #134

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

You could say that about the whole forum 99.9999% of the time  lolol
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama