December 16, 2018, 02:15:12 AM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 15310 times)

August 24, 2018, 11:35:31 PM
Reply #120

schleffera

I could see Digne coming in, but sticking with Hilgate/Keane.

August 24, 2018, 11:42:59 PM
Reply #121

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bit of extra pace with Zouma and Digne to help deal with Bournemouth's threats. Might be a touch early to pair Zouma with Holgate, and Keane's played a bit better lately.

Think that’s a good shout. Won’t need too much nice footy from LB, just release the hounds on the break.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 24, 2018, 11:51:48 PM
Reply #122

sam of the south

I'd be surprised to see Baines out. Also, think Silva will stick with Holgate-Keane. Put Zouma in the cup game to get him up to speed

Our man @Django has never been wrong, though
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 24, 2018, 11:53:24 PM
Reply #123

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not fighting anyone in lonsdale slip-ons, I think there's laws against it ;)

Shithouse
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 24, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
Reply #124

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
He makes a point of telling everyone when he's bought a new pair, then tells us all how much they cost "got myself a pair of new wheels from Drome lad, ton forty they cost"

I can confirm. He is a cunt
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 25, 2018, 12:44:16 AM
Reply #125

Evertonian in NC

Looking likely for a change to the defence tomorrow.

Coleman-Zouma-Keane-Digne

The fuck has HOLGATE done to be the one dropped?  Or is this more a thing where we want to break Mina in with Holgate (as the preferred #1 pairing), and want to start Mina off slowly with an easier game midweek?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 25, 2018, 12:45:52 AM
Reply #126

D15TIN

The fuck has HOLGATE done to be the one dropped?  Or is this more a thing where we want to break Mina in with Holgate (as the preferred #1 pairing), and want to start Mina off slowly with an easier game midweek?
Minas still out for another 3 weeks or so

August 25, 2018, 12:46:41 AM
Reply #127

Django

Earlier post is what Silva has been opting for in final training so could still change, but as it stands it's likely

August 25, 2018, 12:55:47 AM
Reply #128

sam of the south

Earlier post is what Silva has been opting for in final training so could still change, but as it stands it's likely

Cheers, mate.

How has Bernard, Zouma, Digne, and Lookman looked in training?

August 25, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
Reply #129

Evertonian in NC

Minas still out for another 3 weeks or so

well, now I am sad
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 25, 2018, 02:00:02 AM
Reply #130

eyesalwaysblue

Would rather Keane was left out than Holgate.
Deffo
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 25, 2018, 02:20:01 AM
Reply #131

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

No, Holgate is our 4th choice CB, as he should be.
He'll get his chances, but he's still too green to be bedding a new guy in alongside.

August 25, 2018, 02:21:47 AM
Reply #132

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Okay almost certainly a NO but does anyone know anywhere in Manchester that would show the blues 3 o’clock kick off 😬
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 25, 2018, 02:23:06 AM
Reply #133

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Okay almost certainly a NO but does anyone know anywhere in Manchester that would show the blues 3 o’clock kick off 😬

My place 😝
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

August 25, 2018, 02:27:46 AM
Reply #134

sam of the south