November 21, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 14687 times)

August 25, 2018, 10:53:29 PM
Reply #30

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Jesis that was hard.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 25, 2018, 10:56:19 PM
Reply #31

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What exchange?

Just Pickford's reactions to the injury towards Silva and Silva's facial expressions.4

Pickford had walked over to Silva.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 25, 2018, 10:57:35 PM
Reply #32

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So, are we down to nine men?

No Zouma on for Keane.

August 25, 2018, 11:03:17 PM
Reply #33

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
At least we're unbeaten. Just hope Keane is ok, everything else really doesn't matter.

Good away point at least.

August 26, 2018, 01:33:16 AM
Reply #34

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think it shows how far we've come in a very short space of time. After last season, we finally have something to enjoy, the games are fun and exciting to watch and you always feel we're going to win.

Yep, we need to shore things up when leading, but we're not the first club to lose a two goal lead and we won't be the last either.

Last season we wouldn't even have had a two goal lead to lose!

Two away points to two tricky opponents and we're unbeaten too.

This season was always going to be one of knitting together and learning. Long way to go, but we're already much better than last season. There's tons of hope for a start. I expected us to win, and am disappointed we didn't, but in the grand scheme of things, we're going in the right direction and that's what I wanted to see.

Where are West Ham by the way? Weren't they supposed to be doing great things with their team?

August 26, 2018, 03:05:27 AM
Reply #35

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If today’s match was your idea of fun you must’ve spunked your kecks if you ever had route canal ;)

Funny you say that, when I had my wisdom teeth out and I came to, I was having a ball. Til the anesthetic wore off...

But yeah, I got the buzz today and on the Wolves match (didn't see the Saints game). I didn't have that once last season, so yeah, I'm enjoying this much more. We're playing much better and there's things to work on, but I am being entertained again.

August 26, 2018, 06:08:50 AM
Reply #36

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What was the Pickford-Silva friction you clocked, Ram?

It wasn't friction. Pickford went over to Silva at the time of Keane's head injury and said something and Silva looked concerned. I assume it was to do with the injury.

August 26, 2018, 06:24:10 AM
Reply #37

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Man, I hope everything is alright

Between Pickford & Silva? Yeah, I'm sure it is. There was no dark facial expressions or anything like that. Just concern regarding Keane. Pickford was one of the ones who called out to stop play so he had a very good view of what happened, so I'm guessing he relayed his observations onto Silva.

August 26, 2018, 06:30:20 AM
Reply #38

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No, with Keane.

It looked really worrying

Yeah, it sounds bad. Hope he's ok.