October 17, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 13514 times)

August 26, 2018, 07:32:24 AM
Reply #855

Martip

Love silvas shit and all that all that but can't help but feel he should have made the necessary adjustments to hold out there

August 26, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
Reply #856

eyesalwaysblue

Love silvas shit and all that all that but can't help but feel he should have made the necessary adjustments to hold out there

It was Hullish out there!
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 26, 2018, 01:01:43 PM
Reply #857

BlueForYou

Wat for?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 26, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
Reply #858

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
What's happenned with Baningime? Would have thought he'd have been a better fit than Davies yesterday.

Hopefully Colemans passing and first touch start to improve too. I completely understand he's had a horrific injury and this could just be a bit of rust, but if it's not, then @brap2 might have been right about him.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 26, 2018, 03:11:55 PM
Reply #859

Bluedylan

What's happenned with Baningime? Would have thought he'd have been a better fit than Davies yesterday.

Hopefully Colemans passing and first touch start to improve too. I completely understand he's had a horrific injury and this could just be a bit of rust, but if it's not, then @brap2 might have been right about him.

Brap did pretty much write Walcott off a few weeks ago as well though. And he's definitely written Keane off altogether, previously.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 26, 2018, 03:18:52 PM
Reply #860

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Brap did pretty much write Walcott off a few weeks ago as well though. And he's definitely written Keane off altogether, previously.

I know, I hope Coleman's performances are just because he's getting used to playing again, I hope the injury has no lasting impact. On the flip side, none of us actually know if he'll get back to anything like what he used to be like.

August 26, 2018, 04:10:10 PM
Reply #861

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Davies played very well yesterday.

Last twenty he seemed to fade but other than that very good work on and off the ball.

August 26, 2018, 04:38:33 PM
Reply #862

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

No I said Coleman and Walcott are on the list to be replaced, despite the fact I love Seamus. Guarantee Brands feels the same way.

Also, Ive said Walcott is a reliable prem player who we should be able to bank on getting ~10 goals from which is really valuable, but hes also 29 with a terrible injury record! All players get worse with age, fast ones do so quicker.

What kind of DoF wouldnt have him on the list?!

Keane Ive actually said yeah hes totally pants - but also that it is a bit too soon to write off 30m on what COULD be confidence issues. How are you feeling about him, confident yeah? because youd be the only one.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 26, 2018, 04:42:20 PM
Reply #863

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Last twenty he seemed to fade but other than that very good work on and off the ball.

Getting lots of shite online for some reason. Think hes looked alright this year and definitely reasons to be optimistic about him.

For whatever reason we didnt buy another 6 despite the fact we only have one and hes notorious for becoming a ghost whenever he feels like it.

Davies and Gana I dont really think are going to be good enough against decent sides but it is what it is really, theyre doing that they can in a make shift midfield and at home it might actually be cool because it will mean ~90 mins of Davies further up the pitch.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 26, 2018, 04:50:04 PM
Reply #864

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I know, I hope Coleman's performances are just because he's getting used to playing again, I hope the injury has no lasting impact. On the flip side, none of us actually know if he'll get back to anything like what he used to be like.

His passing and crossing in the final third was always average at best though.  He's not any worse than he was before - this is what you can expect from him.
My momma says I'm special.

August 26, 2018, 06:04:55 PM
Reply #865

Bluedylan

No I said Coleman and Walcott are on the list to be replaced, despite the fact I love Seamus. Guarantee Brands feels the same way.

Also, I’ve said Walcott is a reliable prem player who we should be able to bank on getting ~10 goals from which is really valuable, but he’s also 29 with a terrible injury record! All players get worse with age, fast ones do so quicker.

What kind of DoF wouldn’t have him on the list?!

Keane I’ve actually said yeah he’s totally pants - but also that it is a bit too soon to write off 30m on what COULD be confidence issues. How are you feeling about him, confident yeah? because you’d be the only one.

More confident that I was about him last season, so it's an upward curve. And I'm defo not the only one who feels like that.

August 26, 2018, 06:08:35 PM
Reply #866

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
More confident that I was about him last season, so it's an upward curve. And I'm defo not the only one who feels like that.

Not the only one in this conversation who feels like that mate!

August 26, 2018, 06:14:27 PM
Reply #867

Bluedylan

Not the only one in this conversation who feels like that mate!

What d'you mean?

August 26, 2018, 06:15:45 PM
Reply #868

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What d'you mean?

That you’ve said I’ve written him off, but I actually feel the same way about Keane as you do. Green shoots.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 06:16:47 PM by brap2 »

August 26, 2018, 07:04:59 PM
Reply #869

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

I didn't think he was awful, or even bad tbh, he did OK (very well is a bit OTT). I just think away from home Baningime might have been better suited to replace Schniederlin, so I was wondering what happenned to him.