December 19, 2018, 01:08:21 AM

Author Topic: [News]Silva disappointed with Richarlison sending off  (Read 2096 times)

August 27, 2018, 07:01:55 PM
Reply #15

Mac934

We’re never going to get into Europe through fair play now.
I'm sure that doesn't apply anymore.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

August 27, 2018, 07:04:02 PM
Reply #16

Mac934

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

August 27, 2018, 07:20:36 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The fair play European spot was always a ridiculous idea anyway.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 27, 2018, 08:13:24 PM
Reply #18

sam of the south

Just saw this stat.

There have been nine red cards shown to Marco Silva's players in the 45 Premier League matches he has taken charge of. 1 sending off every 5 matches...

That would be an improvement on 2 in 3 I suppose..
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 27, 2018, 08:41:20 PM
Reply #19

everton1952

That would be an improvement on 2 in 3 I suppose..
I am sure that cannot be interpreted as Silva encourages violent conduct from his players. Charlison behaved like an unhinged hooligan, walking yards towards Smith to confront him with the game carrying on somewhere else. Had it been a hot reaction to a foul that would be one thing, but it was nothing of the sort. Whatever had happened before between them, there is zero excuse for Charlison's conduct.  This is what makes his behaviour the more worrying. If anything like it happens again he should be sent on a course of phsychoanalysis. 

August 27, 2018, 09:08:40 PM
Reply #20

sam of the south

I am sure that cannot be interpreted as Silva encourages violent conduct from his players. Charlison behaved like an unhinged hooligan, walking yards towards Smith to confront him with the game carrying on somewhere else. Had it been a hot reaction to a foul that would be one thing, but it was nothing of the sort. Whatever had happened before between them, there is zero excuse for Charlison's conduct.  This is what makes his behaviour the more worrying. If anything like it happens again he should be sent on a course of phsychoanalysis. 

Bit dramatic
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 27, 2018, 09:39:42 PM
Reply #21

Bluedylan

Who's Charlison?

Also, the rest of the post is ridiculously overblown.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 27, 2018, 09:43:31 PM
Reply #22

Gash

Global Moderator

Can't be that hard to put Ri in front of Charlison surely?

Anyway, it's his first red card of his career and didn't happen anything like you've described so I don't think he's needing sectioned under the Mental Health act just yet.

August 27, 2018, 09:47:59 PM
Reply #23

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber

I fully agree. His behaviour is nothing a short course of electroconvulsive therapy to the brain can’t sort out.

August 27, 2018, 09:53:03 PM
Reply #24

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Quick question.

What do you think of Duncan Ferguson? Legend?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 27, 2018, 09:53:59 PM
Reply #25

UnsyisaRhino

His enthusiasm and desire to win have gone to his head, he's had a scuffle and then the other guy has wound him up and it worked.

He doesn't need treatment, just some help with self control and channelling that aggresion.

August 27, 2018, 10:15:29 PM
Reply #26

School of Science

Jesus has Richarlison been sent off a lot in his career has he ? Psychoanalysis behave yourself.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

August 28, 2018, 12:54:17 AM
Reply #27

gizzblue

Like we never all did Dickhead things at 21 ...ffs  .
Born not made a blue .

August 28, 2018, 05:13:46 AM
Reply #28

Alanvideo

Anyway ,despite being sent off Richarlison has been called up to the Brazil squad
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 28, 2018, 08:40:29 AM
Reply #29

GoodisonPk

Is Richarlison being shortened to Charlison which will then eventually be Charli?