October 17, 2019, 07:30:59 AM

Author Topic: 2018-19 International Blues I  (Read 18949 times)

October 18, 2018, 10:41:08 PM
Read 18949 times

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
I was very disappointed with Dowell in the cup game. Yes, he looks class and cultured on the ball but too often he drifted and the game just flew past him. I'm not sure he can cope with a pressing game. He seemed reluctant or unable to do the work required, which is strange considering he did so well at Forest for a large part of last season in the super-competitive Championship. But everyone says the speed of the Premier is another level and that seems to his achilles heal.

I hope I'm wrong and he can grow into one of those players who makes his own time and space. At the moment, he seems an easy target to subdue in our midfield.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

November 21, 2018, 03:38:29 PM
Reply #1

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
He's just wonderful. Loving the personalities of all the new signings, Richarlison, Digne, Gomes, Mina, Zouma, Bernard...it's like we went to the special characters store and bought a job lot!

And they can play.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.