October 15, 2019, 06:25:40 PM

Author Topic: 2018-19 International Blues I  (Read 18915 times)

September 04, 2018, 09:30:09 PM
Read 18915 times

Evertonian in NC

Hate international weeekends

At least it's NFL kickoff weekend.  Takes some of the bite out of it.  Not the majority, by any means.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 05, 2018, 03:27:58 AM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

Gana is an excellent footballer, more capable of getting forward than even he believes.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 07, 2018, 02:05:36 AM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

Is it fair to wonder if Mola might be dealing with something in his personal life?  Not to be prying, but surely if he's healthy, he's more than good enough for the U21s.

He's had a lot thrown at him at a young age, and that's harder for some than others.  Hope he's doing ok.  Very happy Goodison has stayed positive for him.

September 09, 2018, 08:17:31 PM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

..................maybe  doesn't like being called Mola   ::)

Damn it, that is his ACTUAL nickname, not the awful one I made up for him that I finally quit using.

October 18, 2018, 01:59:19 AM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

I still don't see all the screaming potential here. He's not bad, by any means, but he's not likely to be a breakout player in more than a squad role.

November 20, 2018, 12:59:21 AM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

So...is this another boss tournament for Pickford?  Rather brilliant, ain't he?

November 21, 2018, 07:39:57 PM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

Only downside is he's gonna make me end up cheering for Brasil in the South American Euros.  I can feel it in my old man bones.  :D