November 19, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Author Topic: Everton V West Ham 16/09 4pm kick off  (Read 12686 times)

September 16, 2018, 06:32:23 PM
Reply #120

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Shame Wilshere is injured though. That's a worry.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 16, 2018, 06:46:54 PM
Reply #121

Lxxx

Be interesting to get a @django insight today

September 16, 2018, 06:52:11 PM
Reply #122

plumber

We were supposed to beat Huddersfield easily. That turned out to be a struggle. Somehow, teams we are meant to beat suddenly up their game and play their socks off. I guess this will happen again as the West Ham players will not want to be the first to lose the first five games on the spin!

Coleman has been on a poor run. So, his absence at the moment can be to our advantage. With the team fresh and well prepared, today we can be rampant.

My forecast: 4-0. :thumbsup:

We are not  supposed to beat easily anyone.
Any lucky ugly undeserved win would be great.

September 16, 2018, 06:53:39 PM
Reply #123

Gumpinio

They have never lost the first five in a row ever, are we the team to change that ?

Sadly My think goes more along the lines of 'If a team have no won in a long time/player not scored in a long time  then they will always break their duck against us'  shakeyheadman
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

September 16, 2018, 07:34:20 PM
Reply #124

Bwana

Gylfi having more than 1 shot on target 8/1.
3-1 win, Theo anytime scorer 31/1.

COYB!
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

September 16, 2018, 08:09:17 PM
Reply #125

WeimaranerBlues

Any new on the west ham team, from there mole

September 16, 2018, 08:31:13 PM
Reply #126

Evertonian in NC

Gylfi having more than 1 shot on target 8/1.
3-1 win, Theo anytime scorer 31/1.

COYB!

May all your action come good, fellow degenerate!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 16, 2018, 08:35:02 PM
Reply #127

Bwana

May all your action come good, fellow degenerate!

I don't usually publish my bets (or at least stakes that is) 'cos yeah, betting is somehow a bit for the lower audiences (and this makes me what...) but today I'm feeling confident.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

September 16, 2018, 08:37:18 PM
Reply #128

Evertonian in NC

I don't usually publish my bets (or at least stakes that is) 'cos yeah, betting is somehow a bit for the lower audiences (and this makes me what...) but today I'm feeling confident.

Wear your degenerate label loud and proud, as I do!  Tis just a blessed vice, to keep in perfect balance with drink, pills/other drugs, etc.

Am hoping my Everton bet comes good ($120 Ameriquid at -104 ML) so I have moneys to lose on the NFL later in the day.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 16, 2018, 08:43:07 PM
Reply #129

Bwana

Wear your degenerate label loud and proud, as I do!  Tis just a blessed vice, to keep in perfect balance with drink, pills/other drugs, etc.

Am hoping my Everton bet comes good ($120 Ameriquid at -104 ML) so I have moneys to lose on the NFL later in the day.
I'm actually blowin' my yesterday's Bournemouth, Chelsea -2, City -2 & Arse accumulator win. No chance in hell I can quit my day job with these...

September 16, 2018, 09:01:53 PM
Reply #130

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

September 16, 2018, 09:02:40 PM
Reply #131

Evertonian in NC

Cap'n Siggy!  I like it, he has been strong for us so far (tool away).

September 16, 2018, 09:03:29 PM
Reply #132

Cozzie

Bernard and Lookman on bench.

Would have preferred one of them to start ahead of DCL tbh.

Great Gana is back.

Come ed boys.

September 16, 2018, 09:05:14 PM
Reply #133

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

September 16, 2018, 09:05:30 PM
Reply #134

mikey_blue

Not interested in seeing DCL on the wing. We’ve got wingers, use them.

Happy with the side other than that. Hope we fucking batter these. Odious slags.