November 16, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

Author Topic: Everton V West Ham 16/09 4pm kick off  (Read 12597 times)

September 17, 2018, 01:10:50 AM
Reply #735

sam of the south

Although i previously said thereís no point singling anyone out, I wouldnít mind someone bringing me the head of Ademola Lookman.

Bad fucking cunt him.

Where was he supposed to be playing?

I just saw him strolling about in a sort of central no manís land position.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 17, 2018, 01:11:43 AM
Reply #736

Waltzer

And?

The 2nd goal in that game was excellent, and the first was a striker's header that Tosun would've missed.

Admittedly, both of them have scored their goals coming in off the left, but Richarlison has looked consistently threatening from that position, so to move him from there, particularly when we have looked so unthreatening from the left-wing in his absence, is unwise in my opinion.

Unless of course Bernard can continue where he left off today, although we should exercise caution with him because he hasn't played a full competitive game for 6 months.
It's personal opinions I suppose.  I'd argue that Richarlison would be much more effective up top than DCL. On the left we have Bernard or Lookman that are better than adequate replacements.  I don't rate DCL one bit of I'm being honest,  but others do on here do.

September 17, 2018, 01:12:19 AM
Reply #737

Lxxx

That midfield three is painful to watch. Absolutely nothing at all creatively and an easy waltz through for anyone who cares to fancy it.

September 17, 2018, 01:14:28 AM
Reply #738

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Well itís not going to take long for Emery to do the team talk next week. Stop the ball getting to Richarlison and itís an easy game.

Easiest approach is attack down our right.

Stopping the other team is equally as important as what you do yourself.

September 17, 2018, 01:14:37 AM
Reply #739

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Big fan of Tosun but Calvert Lewin up front makes more sense on current form especially with Richarlison back

September 17, 2018, 01:15:05 AM
Reply #740

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
That midfield three is painful to watch. Absolutely nothing at all creatively and an easy waltz through for anyone who cares to fancy it.

Balance is horrendous.

September 17, 2018, 01:15:13 AM
Reply #741

Mayor Farnum

Unfair to be too critical of individual defenders today as they were playing in a system that left them completely exposed.

September 17, 2018, 01:17:24 AM
Reply #742

stirlingblue

Sigurdsson needs dropping back into midfield proper, not this Ďfree roleí that just means he goes and stands next to Tosun until the ball is in the box.

Not just is he offering nothing up top, but when he was deeper he was playing the same passes that Gana and Schniederlin were playing except with pace and accuracy.

Iím fed up of seeing balls floated out to the man in space so by the time itís received theyíre no longer in space

September 17, 2018, 01:19:39 AM
Reply #743

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Unfair to be too critical of individual defenders today as they were playing in a system that left them completely exposed.

Not when Holgate did exactly the same last week.

Heís too weak physically against the majority of Pl forwards.

3rd goal is an obvious example but heís miles away from Arnautovic at the first pass in then nowehere near at the return ball.

It was neither one thing nor the other.

That happened less dramaticallly nearly every attack this week and last.

Ok if youíre accepting a learning curve but a massive issue at the moment

September 17, 2018, 01:27:35 AM
Reply #744

Macca77

Anyone else already written off next week's game?

September 17, 2018, 01:27:56 AM
Reply #745

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I mean, itís nothing we havenít been moaning about, is it? Very, very predictable.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 17, 2018, 01:33:19 AM
Reply #746

Stumpy

I mean, it’s nothing we haven’t been moaning about, is it? Very, very predictable.

Yea very predictable.Been crying out for a creative,combative midfielder and a striker worthy of wearing the jersey , didn't get either so nothing changes.

September 17, 2018, 01:37:41 AM
Reply #747

sam of the south

It's personal opinions I suppose.  I'd argue that Richarlison would be much more effective up top than DCL. On the left we have Bernard or Lookman that are better than adequate replacements.  I don't rate DCL one bit of I'm being honest,  but others do on here do.

Lookman looks adequate at being a bit sullen, but not much else, currently.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 17, 2018, 01:42:20 AM
Reply #748

Shogun

Administrator
Think Richarlison has to be up front now. Arnautovic was a good player on the wing but looks much better up front and think Richarlison has similar capabilities.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 17, 2018, 01:45:32 AM
Reply #749

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Proper grim that today wasn't it.

Our last 2 home games have been against arguably the 2 worst teams in the prem and we've been shite.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"