September 19, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

Author Topic: Ratings v West Ham  (Read 1621 times)

September 17, 2018, 02:41:27 AM
Read 1621 times

Shogun

Administrator
Pickford 3 - Can't remember him making a save, diabolical pass leading to their second goal.

Kenny 4 - Seems to have divided opinion on that game. I thought he looked completely out of his depth despite the assist.
Zouma 5 - Not much to say.
Holgate 2 - Absolute nightmare. Usually decent on the ball if nothing else but even that was off today.
Digne 7 - Criminal he didn't get an assist with the crosses he put in. Should have got the ball to him more than we did.

Schneiderlin 5 - Bit harsh to get taken off, unless there was an injury I missed?
Gana 4 - Started off well but got progressively worse throughout the match.
Sigurdsson 6 - An extra point for the goal but otherwise I didn't notice much of him.

Walcott 5 - Things didn't really go for him today.
Tosun 3 - Not sure he'll score again.
DCL 3 - Jesus.

Subs:
Bernard 6 - Looks a good footballer, hopefully he adapts to the league.
Niasse 4 - We should have outgrown him by now.
Lookman 3 - Needs to sort his head out sooner rather than later.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 17, 2018, 02:57:43 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 17, 2018, 02:58:01 AM
Reply #2

Martip

Pickford, holgate, tosan, dcl all crap again today. Digne looks brilliant.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 03:00:20 AM by Martip »

September 17, 2018, 03:01:26 AM
Reply #3

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford 3 - quite shite really. At fault for the second goal, looks like an easy target during every opposition attack. Waiting for him to get some consistency.

Kenny 5 - wasn't the worst outfield player by far and I don't think Walcott helped him much, but he's nowhere near the level we need to stand in at RB. A loan away would do him the world of good.

Zouma 5 - was the better of the 2 CBs but not by much.

Holgate 4 - Made some important last ditch tackles today, I can think of at least 2, so that boosts his score a little. His passing was shocking though, always looking to pass it 30 yards through the eye of a needle instead of an easy 10 yarder. His heading is atrocious too.

Digne 6 - Got forward alot and put in some great crosses but he left so much space behind him it was ridiculous.

Schneiderlin 5 - fair play for even getting on the pitch, but he played exactly how you'd expect somone to play who's Dad has just passed away, just wasn't on it.

Gana 3 - I thought he was absolutely dreadful today, lost the ball countless times, looked like he didn't have a clue what was going on around him. Not like him at all.

Walcott 5 - looked sharp in the first half, some lovely touches and direct running round the back of their defence and nearly got his head took off for his efforts! Second half he didn't really do anyhing.

Sig 5 - good to get the goal, freekicks were absolute wank, didn't do much all game.

Tosun 3 - kind of hope he gets his groove back, but he didn't hold the ball up well, didn't bring any other players in and obviously didn't score, all the things you'd kind of expect a striker to do.

DCL 4 - not his best position, but was completely ineffective today, similar to Holgate with his passing, not sure why we can't just try a simple pass.

Subs:
Bernard 7 - looked brilliant tbf, ran everything down and chased every ball, started to fade towards the end but looks like an exciting signing.
Niasse - n/a
Lookman n/a (Looks so disinterested)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 03:05:14 AM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 17, 2018, 03:03:52 AM
Reply #4

Macca77

Schneiderlin shouldnt of played at all, his dad died

Pickford 3
Kenny 4
Zouma 5
Holgate 3
Digne  6
Schneiderlin 4
Gana 5
Sigurdsson 5
Walcott 5
Tosun 4
DCL 3
Bernard 6
Niasse 3
Lookman 3

September 17, 2018, 03:06:36 AM
Reply #5

Martip

I just don't get it with pickford so overrated it's unbelievable.

September 17, 2018, 03:06:51 AM
Reply #6

Alanvideo

Agree with most of the ratings but I thought Zouma wasn't too bad ,he actually looks like he can play football ,but he kept doing that Keane thing holding out his arms .
By the time it went 3-1 and we were attacking I wasn't even arsed if we scored or not. I stayed till the bitter end though before trudging to Kirkdale station surrounded by Ray Winstones.
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 17, 2018, 03:13:10 AM
Reply #7

Ross

Thought Kenny was okay myself, Digne the obvious standout and the rest pretty awful with notable exceptions for Schneiderlin and Guaye who were just abysmal. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 17, 2018, 03:13:17 AM
Reply #8

sam of the south

Agree with most of the ratings but I thought Zouma wasn't too bad ,he actually looks like he can play football ,but he kept doing that Keane thing holding out his arms .
By the time it went 3-1 and we were attacking I wasn't even arsed if we scored or not. I stayed till the bitter end though before trudging to Kirkdale station surrounded by Ray Winstones.

Haha, Ray Winstoneís
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 17, 2018, 03:27:42 AM
Reply #9

BlueBeagle

Digne 6
Holgate 1
Pickford 3
All the rest 4 or 5

Gueye was abysmal but at least he was always willing to get on the ball.

Schniderlin offers absolutely fuck all in any aspect of the game. Absolute waste of space.

September 17, 2018, 03:34:26 AM
Reply #10

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Digne 6
Holgate 1
Pickford 3
All the rest 4 or 5

Gueye was abysmal but at least he was always willing to get on the ball.

Schniderlin offers absolutely fuck all in any aspect of the game. Absolute waste of space.

Gana seemed to be doing the job of three players today.

Didnít play well like, but as you say, always offers himself. That canít be said for the two centre midfielders around him though, particularly Sigurdsson.

September 17, 2018, 04:06:32 AM
Reply #11

WeimaranerBlues

How the hell Kenny got a 7 in the Echo's ratings,  5 at best the Rest 4's and Holgate 3,   Digne  6/7 and notable Home Debut for Bernard looks a good footballer 6  faded

the less said about Lookman the better  would make a pass to Kenny then amble in to CM , make a run down the channel at least ,  if only to draw a player onto you /make space-  not looked bothered in the slightest
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 04:13:44 AM by WeimaranerBlues »

September 17, 2018, 04:14:08 AM
Reply #12

Heisenberg

To be fair Kenny and Digne would have had a couple of assists if Cenk wasn't the biggest myth of a target man ever

September 17, 2018, 04:22:41 AM
Reply #13

Martip

To be fair Kenny and Digne would have had a couple of assists if Cenk wasn't the biggest myth of a target man ever
Had to score that 1 in the 1st half  :headbang:

September 17, 2018, 04:22:56 AM
Reply #14

SANA_DR0

this is pretty tilted..

Pickford 3 - Can't remember him making a save, diabolical pass leading to their second goal. i would give him a a 2.. worst game for us

Kenny 4 - Seems to have divided opinion on that game. I thought he looked completely out of his depth despite the assist.lol 4? Him and Digne where our only attacking threats, defensively he was a bit naff but attacking wise, he put in a lot of decent crosses. i'd give him a 6
Zouma 5 - Not much to say. much worse than Holgate, he missed so many headers, mis judged them totally, leaving Holgate to run around and cover. as such i'd give Zouma a 3
Holgate 2 - Absolute nightmare. Usually decent on the ball if nothing else but even that was off today. 4  pretty poor really
Digne 7 - Criminal he didn't get an assist with the crosses he put in. Should have got the ball to him more than we did.

Schneiderlin 5 - Bit harsh to get taken off, unless there was an injury I missed? i should have kept that tally where Morgans mistakes lead to goals.. thats his second one so far this season, glad he went off, but we missed a CM in the second half.. 4
Gana 4 - Started off well but got progressively worse throughout the match. why the fuck does he even try to shoot? 4
Sigurdsson 6 - An extra point for the goal but otherwise I didn't notice much of him. meh 5

Walcott 5 - Things didn't really go for him today. wasted so many chances to put the ball in.. Kenny put in a lot better crosses than Walcott.. for me Walcott gets a 4
Tosun 3 - Not sure he'll score again.
DCL 3 - Jesus.

Subs:
Bernard 6 - Looks a good footballer, hopefully he adapts to the league.
Niasse 4 - We should have outgrown him by now.
Lookman 3 - Needs to sort his head out sooner rather than later. why was he brought on; on the 77th minute, way to late, what do you expect him to do in 13mins when the game is already dead?

the ones i didnt comment, i agree with the rating and comment.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....