November 22, 2018, 12:59:04 AM

Author Topic: [News]Schneiderlin's wife posts heartfelt message on Instagram  (Read 1411 times)

September 18, 2018, 12:00:02 AM
Read 1411 times

Everton News

Schneiderlin's wife posts heartfelt message on Instagram

The wife of Everton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin has posted a heartfelt message on her Instagram page¬ saying how proud she is of her husband after he played for the Blues following the death of his father.

Source: Schneiderlin's wife posts heartfelt message on Instagram

September 18, 2018, 01:21:16 AM
Reply #1

Robber Rodwell

I am all about offering condolences when warranted and the death of a parent is never easy to deal with (been there).  However I miss the days when everything was handled between the loved ones in a private setting.

Maybe it is modern society, but in an age of social media, gofundme, status updates etc, there is still a proper time and place.  I donít think everything should be in the public forum.

On another topic when people post pictures of themselves online with their deceased children/newborns etc (Bode Miller) I think it is disgusting and morally reprehensible.  I understand people grieve in different ways, however there should be a limit somewhere.

In regards to original post, best wishes to Morgan and his family at a difficult time.

September 18, 2018, 01:23:58 AM
Reply #2

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I am all about offering condolences when warranted and the death of a parent is never easy to deal with (been there).  However I miss the days when everything was handled between the loved ones in a private setting.

Maybe it is modern society, but in an age of social media, gofundme, status updates etc, there is still a proper time and place.  I donít think everything should be in the public forum.

On another topic when people post pictures of themselves online with their deceased children/newborns etc (Bode Miller) I think it is disgusting and morally reprehensible.  I understand people grieve in different ways, however there should be a limit somewhere.

In regards to original post, best wishes to Morgan and his family at a difficult time.

I'm sure you're the first person people think of when their child has died.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 18, 2018, 02:37:17 AM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Just let people grieve however they feel brings them most comfort, sheís lost her husband, who should judge her.

September 18, 2018, 02:40:24 AM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

September 18, 2018, 02:57:50 AM
Reply #5

Lxxx

He gets a free pass then for the weekend no show. Business as usual from next week onwards. Not a great fan of airing this kind of thing in public, it was the furthest thing from my mind when I was grieving but each to their own.

September 18, 2018, 03:48:53 AM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
He gets a free pass then for the weekend no show. Business as usual from next week onwards. Not a great fan of airing this kind of thing in public, it was the furthest thing from my mind when I was grieving but each to their own.

You do realise that wasnít him who wrote that I hope ? You have no idea how he is grieving.

September 18, 2018, 04:03:31 AM
Reply #7

Jamokachi

He gets a free pass then for the weekend no show. Business as usual from next week onwards.

How very charitable of you.

September 18, 2018, 04:05:18 AM
Reply #8

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

September 18, 2018, 04:09:07 AM
Reply #9

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Considering heís only 29 I canít imagine his dad was that old.

If heís not on it for a few weeks thatís understandable.

Heís had no time to grieve really and has had to perform infront of thousands of people straight away.

Even most people on here would have time off work to grieve and get sorted.

Heís had to go straight back to business and that must be so difficult for him.

Itís up to the manager now to manage the situation.

September 18, 2018, 04:12:33 AM
Reply #10

blue slug

Jesus some people need to take a look at themselves, his dads died ffs, I for one wouldnít give a fuck about playing football

September 18, 2018, 04:13:00 AM
Reply #11

Jamokachi

Considering heís only 29 I canít imagine his dad was that old.

Looked a very unwell man from the photos I've seen. Definitely wasn't age that got him.

September 18, 2018, 04:16:25 AM
Reply #12

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Awful post
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

September 18, 2018, 08:04:36 AM
Reply #13

SteB

It may not have been the way she would normally act in this situation but you'd imagine she was trying to protect him from any further criticism from fans while he's feeling so vulnerable. A very understandable way to try to help and comfort a loved one, especially one so unequivocally in the public eye.

September 18, 2018, 12:40:51 PM
Reply #14

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Looked a very unwell man from the photos I've seen. Definitely wasn't age that got him.

Does it matter what he died of ?