November 16, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 11074 times)

September 23, 2018, 11:56:36 PM
Reply #480

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously?

Yes?

Too many poor passes, too slow decision making wise, lost a lot of good posiitinnal play from him. Seemed ineffective off the ball.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

September 23, 2018, 11:56:47 PM
Reply #481

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Its just painful watching football without VAR now.  Every single game we're getting shit on by the officals.

You just know as soon as it comes in, it will work against us.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

September 23, 2018, 11:57:09 PM
Reply #482

bluenuck

Are we still following the pattern of a 7th place side?

September 23, 2018, 11:57:41 PM
Reply #483

Zoolander

We need to beat Fulham or the pressure will build.
Shit street if we donít get the points at that one

September 23, 2018, 11:57:44 PM
Reply #484

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Commentators were going on about our appalling record to Arsenal. Lee Dixon chimed in with "even I scored against Everton."

Kinda sums it up...
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

September 23, 2018, 11:57:49 PM
Reply #485

toffeeman88

We have played the worst arse side in 20 yrs and we have a kid playing centre forward that's a championship player at best and a so called high pressing team devoid of ideas and invention

September 23, 2018, 11:57:54 PM
Reply #486

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
It's hard to have to come away with no points again.

There have been positives this season, but I hope we get a slice of luck soon because we need a bit to get up and running. It's felt like red cards, injuries, suspensions, and particularly bad decisions have really conspired to really give us a crap start to the season.

The West Ham game was really the only outlier for me in terms of we fully deserved to lose that as we played terribly.

That said, there are clearly things that need to be worked on. Presumably we'll see Mina and Gomes soon. We have to think creatively about our attacking unit too as to who plays centrally. Not DCL please. Not Tosun unless he can gain some form.

September 23, 2018, 11:57:57 PM
Reply #487

Shogun

Administrator
If you think Davies had a poor game there then I can only think youíre expecting him to be something heís not.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 23, 2018, 11:57:57 PM
Reply #488

Chrisknms

NBCSN gave Czech MOM.  Poor finishing let us down.

Actually encouraged by the fact that we kept at them, so much better than last years capitulation. 

September 23, 2018, 11:58:07 PM
Reply #489

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Rare I come away from watching us lose feeling positive but think there is reason to be today.

September 23, 2018, 11:58:33 PM
Reply #490

Dr. Sponge

Bernard has to start now. Easy decision to push Richarlison up front for our underperforming strikers.

September 23, 2018, 11:58:38 PM
Reply #491

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Yes?

Too many poor passes, too slow decision making wise, lost a lot of good posiitinnal play from him. Seemed ineffective off the ball.

Very good use of the ball, took up good positions on and off the ball and drove us up the pitch.

I thought he was good today and itís no coincidence that Gana played a lot better and the midfield as a whole functioned a lot better with Davies in there.

September 23, 2018, 11:59:47 PM
Reply #492

WeimaranerBlues

Guys get a grip, that was a decent performance, only gyfli was really missing today,.  Better finishing and decisions, score 1st possible difference
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:02:46 AM by WeimaranerBlues »

September 23, 2018, 11:59:59 PM
Reply #493

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Bernard has to start now. Easy decision to push Richarlison up front for our underperforming strikers.

I agree. He's the only player we have looking like scoring. I've never rated DCL that much, so unless he improves a lot, I really don't see much of a future for him. Especially if we manage to buy a quality striker before next season.

September 24, 2018, 12:00:01 AM
Reply #494

Zoolander

Right.
Love you all but Iím off to put my head in the microwave