December 16, 2018, 02:15:41 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 11668 times)

September 22, 2018, 06:32:30 PM
Read 11668 times

gizzblue

Ffs great support lads !!...after the shit we have BFS  for being negative last season ....I truly hope those at finch farm don't start tomorrow with the majority outlook on here ...never win fuck all with that outlook.

COYB ...we've waited long enough for a scrappy 0-1 away win ere ...Theo to grab the winner ...and booked for celebration .

Born not made a blue .

September 23, 2018, 10:51:53 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

And with Alan Smith ex-Arse. Joke really.

At least Carragher the redshite cunt is in the studio out the fycking way .

COYB looking better here .

Tosun on to score the winner at the death.
Born not made a blue .

September 24, 2018, 12:10:01 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Anybody else see the little fist pump off the lino as he was walking away from giving the second goal .
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:11:10 AM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

September 24, 2018, 12:32:51 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Is is dry enough in here to talk about the game? As I've just been lobbed off GOT for a week for a sweary rant against an Allardyce supporting cockwomble for wanting Silva gone

There has been one or two on here who were sucking farts out of Sam's  area all last  season. ..but I think general ideas are get behind Silva .
Born not made a blue .

September 24, 2018, 01:51:02 AM
Reply #4

gizzblue

Fuck sake no petition to get the linesman hung and quartered for fist pumping come on blues  lolol

Don't mind losing one nil ....the other goal is a shambles by a linesman with winnings coming from bet365 later ....rekon he got score and scorer judging by celebration .
Born not made a blue .

September 24, 2018, 02:11:35 AM
Reply #5

gizzblue

We played well and all that. And we defo did. We were really well set up. For the vast majority of the team, it was well executed.

But yet again. Yet fucking again, we didn't get it over the line. And it's not good enough. Failure and 'nearly but not quite' runs right through this club from top to bottom, and it's really not good enough. The number of times we won the ball off their defence, and had chances to kill them high up the pitch was incredible. They looked baffled and clueless.

Unfortunately we played like we thought 'these chances will keep coming', which again, isn't good enough at this level.

So tired of following this club, and so tired of being disappointed with them. All the changes of manager and players and it's the same shit over and over again. It's not today's result. Obviously people lose away at Arsenal. It's the manner of it, and the repetition of the same shit year after year.

Maybe I'm just not cut out for this stuff, and other people are more resilient and have a stronger constitution than me, but I'm not sure I've got it in me to keep taking it. I know we've had it much much worse than this, and I went through all of that too but it's the cumulative effect. Might just sack it off, and keep a general eye on things from afar now.

Yet you will be back next week and next season ...like the rest of us screaming blue murder for them .:thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

September 24, 2018, 02:43:46 AM
Reply #6

gizzblue

Possibly so mate. But maybe from afar for a while. I wish I wasn't so affected but when their first went it today, I'm walking around like a madman screaming and shouting obscenities, and actually scaring the Mrs a bit.
I wish I could handle it a bit more maturely, but I can't. It turns me into an aggressive arsehole and it's not fair on people around me.

Watch in a locked soundproof room alone . :thumbsup: it's so much easier at the match (wasn't today mind) were we can all moan together .
Born not made a blue .

September 24, 2018, 11:45:13 PM
Reply #7

gizzblue

all this linesman stuff is a deflection from the simple facts....
we lost again....
we're in a bit of a free fall down the league...
our defensive errors are chasms...
our midfield is not good enough....
we haven't got a leader on the field...
we need a striker who can score goals....

oh and why do we buy/loan in injured players......who cant play for months ?

this isn't something new...it's been going on since Martinez first season in charge...

The linesman stuff is bang on the money ...he was fucking shocking aside the fist bump.
We lost to a great strike by Lacazete .
we had way more chances than Arsenal at their ground too (can't remember the last time that happened)can you?
Davies although young put in a fuck of a shift as captain. ..i agree we need more voices.
Yes we need a striker but the window is shut what ya gonna do?we still have options Walcott ,Richarlson (Tosun just needs a goal )
Our squad ran for 90 minutes again yesterday ...something RK  or RM could get them to do all season let alone six games in .

But I guess it's all how full or empty your glass is ....mine is fuller than a good few seasons has seen .. .and it will be brimmed soon enough .
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:22:01 AM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .