November 22, 2018, 12:52:41 AM

Author Topic: [News]What has Marco Silva changed at Everton  (Read 554 times)

September 20, 2018, 12:55:01 AM
Read 554 times

Everton News

What has Marco Silva changed at Everton

When Marco Silva was appointed Everton boss at the start of the season, there was a general feeling around the club that they'd got their man.

Source: What has Marco Silva changed at Everton

September 20, 2018, 01:18:50 AM
Reply #1

Paddockoldie

I don't like these types of articles. He's only been in for 6 games and they expect miracles.. Give the guy a fuckin break. So far he's got us actually attacking with more purpose and we look more organised. The injuries to his best 11 and Ric being a dick haven't helped build momentum.. We just need to accept change takes time and just like when our billionaire arrived, we won't get CL straight away. Have faith... I lived through the really shit years and then saw the golden era... Anything is possible

September 20, 2018, 01:36:37 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
I don't like these types of articles. He's only been in for 6 games and they expect miracles.. Give the guy a fuckin break. So far he's got us actually attacking with more purpose and we look more organised. The injuries to his best 11 and Ric being a dick haven't helped build momentum.. We just need to accept change takes time and just like when our billionaire arrived, we won't get CL straight away. Have faith... I lived through the really shit years and then saw the golden era... Anything is possible

Have you read the article?

September 20, 2018, 02:18:03 AM
Reply #3

Paddockoldie

Have you read the article?

Ha ha ha... Of course not Gash. I guess I assumed wrong but it's just rehashed news now I have. For me, anything is better than what that Charlatan was delivering last season.