November 21, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

Poll

Who do you want to see starting upfront for the next few games?

Tosun
38 (37.3%)
DCL
12 (11.8%)
Niasse
0 (0%)
Richarlison
43 (42.2%)
Walcott
5 (4.9%)
Other
4 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 102

Author Topic: Main Striker - Lets have a poll  (Read 4974 times)

September 24, 2018, 01:32:34 AM
Reply #15

Ross

DCL for me.

Fits the system better than anything else on the books.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 24, 2018, 01:34:10 AM
Reply #16

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Tosun for me
That chance today in first minute he scores
Simply simply lovely

September 24, 2018, 01:52:20 AM
Reply #17

Bigstickytoffee

Tosun

We need to give him service and stop asking him to drop into midfield to keep picking up the ball and laying it off.
Sigs needs to drop further back and we play richarlison or Bernard to make things happen behind him/in and around the box.

September 24, 2018, 01:57:00 AM
Reply #18

Bluedylan

I'd go with Richarlison for the time being. Our best player, and has everything to play up top. Think he would occupy two centre halves regularly.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 24, 2018, 02:10:11 AM
Reply #19

dazfrancis

I would like to see richarlinson up top and Bernard on the left for a couple of games before deciding. Can you arrange this Marco?

September 24, 2018, 02:27:33 AM
Reply #20

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think we'd see Richarlison getting into enough goalscoring positions, getting on the end of things, putting away the easy chances.

Even the most talented strikers get a shitload of their goals by simply (!) knowing how to be in the right place, at the right time, and capitalise on it.

September 24, 2018, 02:32:36 AM
Reply #21

Bluedylan

Don't think we'd see Richarlison getting into enough goalscoring positions, getting on the end of things, putting away the easy chances.

Even the most talented strikers get a shitload of their goals by simply (!) knowing how to be in the right place, at the right time, and capitalise on it.

The thing I like about him is that his first thought is how can I get closer to goal and shoot. Sometimes that means he doesn't look for the pass when he could, but I think that would be an asset at CF. At LW you want as many assists as goals, if not more, and that's where Bernard could be utilised.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 24, 2018, 02:39:52 AM
Reply #22

Toffee_4_Life

Tosun.

Three games in with a flying Richarlison this was never a topic. He was holding the ball up for the overlapping Brazilian and Walcott. Had some decent games but the team just hasnít been the same at all since Richarlison got suspended and Iíd rather judge him playing with the full compliment of wingers behind him.

Gotta give Iím this run again Síoton, Fulham and palace and see if he is the guy to rely on until Jan and if not then try Richarlison up top.

September 24, 2018, 02:42:41 AM
Reply #23

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I've an unhealthy hatred for all things Arsenal and I never took to him at all, I realise I might need psychological help with that like, even swerved the game today for mental health purposes

Yup, sounds like you need some health with an attitude like that.

September 24, 2018, 02:43:48 AM
Reply #24

TheTone

If only big Rom had signed that contract, he'd be banging them in and pointing like fuck under this new set up

September 24, 2018, 02:44:42 AM
Reply #25

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Iím keeping faith in DCL for the time being.

Does look like weíre edging towards throwing richarlison up there.

Maybe a little break for tosun will rejuvenate him. Get the feeling he could be flying if he gets a goal. I mean, better strikers than him have gone six games without a goal. Lukaku did it all the time.

September 24, 2018, 02:47:35 AM
Reply #26

gizzblue

Richarlson all day ....has the lot .
we can have Benard out wide on the left .
Born not made a blue .

September 24, 2018, 02:57:26 AM
Reply #27

BlueForYou

Well, DCL only cost £1.5m - a profit in there, somewhere

And ok, I'll wait for Tosun to start flying - must be goals in there, somewhere
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 24, 2018, 03:25:59 AM
Reply #28

Fynci

Tosun.

Until January.

September 24, 2018, 03:33:42 AM
Reply #29

sam of the south

The thing I like about him is that his first thought is how can I get closer to goal and shoot. Sometimes that means he doesn't look for the pass when he could, but I think that would be an asset at CF. At LW you want as many assists as goals, if not more, and that's where Bernard could be utilised.

I love the way you think, BD my son 👌🏼

Yes, Iím drunk
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them