November 14, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham - Saturday 3pm KO  (Read 7673 times)

September 29, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
Reply #45

wilbur

We've got our weaknesses but should be winning games like this regardless.

ďIt was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. Thatís what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.Ē - Duncan Ferguson

September 29, 2018, 02:21:42 PM
Reply #46

bluenuck

Thinking Fulham gonna play this like West Ham did. Counter punch us and cause confusion on the counter.

They have players who can score.

Worried about this.

September 29, 2018, 04:18:44 PM
Reply #47

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon we should do what we tried against arsenal.

Hold the middle of the pitch well press them high and force them wide. Walcott and Richarlison will have to put a shift in but thatís OKAY, then try and transition quickly and get people in behind with a bit of pace.

This is a must win for us today, I canít see us keeping a clean sheet and I imagine Mitrovic will bag, so we need to finish whatever we get a sniff of up top.

Same team against arsenal. Tosun up top if we must but would rather Dom.

However - silvaís presser he did hint at richarlison up top like.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 29, 2018, 06:01:00 PM
Reply #48

eyesalwaysblue

Thinking Fulham gonna play this like West Ham did. Counter punch us and cause confusion on the counter.

They have players who can score.

Worried about this.
West Ham becoming harder to beat, we need the same improvement.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 29, 2018, 07:07:34 PM
Reply #49

Simon Paul

Administrator

September 29, 2018, 07:11:58 PM
Reply #50

stirlingblue

..............I'm not in the US but according to twitter ,the Turnmill Bar 119 E 27th St

If you want a bar specific for Evertonians in NYC that has 7 screens dedicated to EFC, can't recommend @turnmillnyc enough! Amazing hosts! Meeting place for @nyc_evertonians too We loved it there a couple of weeks back

Gonna give that a go, thanks!

September 29, 2018, 07:23:20 PM
Reply #51

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

..............I'm not in the US but according to twitter ,the Turnmill Bar 119 E 27th St

If you want a bar specific for Evertonians in NYC that has 7 screens dedicated to EFC, canít recommend @turnmillnyc enough! Amazing hosts! Meeting place for @nyc_evertonians too👌 We loved it there a couple of weeks back

Sounds like that places owners should be imported in to spec out and set up an International Evertonian Sports Bar near Bramley Moore :)

September 29, 2018, 07:38:37 PM
Reply #52

blue1948

Any links today ?

I have found a link on K o di on supremacy -skynet ,no idea if it will be up at the time as it wont stream now.

It is on TVTAP on SportsNet world
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 07:58:48 PM by blue1948 »

September 29, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
Reply #53

Juanito

They gonna fly down the left side... Vietto and Sessegnon

Itís ok, they fly forward, then Digne intercepts and we fly forward and exploit the gaps. Everton 4 Fulham 2

September 29, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
Reply #54

Deano Blue Boy

September 29, 2018, 08:01:21 PM
Reply #55

Shogun

Administrator
Sticking with Dom
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 29, 2018, 08:03:22 PM
Reply #56

eyesalwaysblue

West Ham becoming harder to beat, we need the same improvement.
would do!
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 29, 2018, 08:03:24 PM
Reply #57

april

Same team as last week. COYB!
Toffeegirls Rule.

September 29, 2018, 08:06:10 PM
Reply #58

Evertonian in NC

If you were ever going to try this, you really need to give it more than one lousy match before you give up on it.  Solid man management.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 29, 2018, 08:08:04 PM
Reply #59

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No team news yet?
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama