August 22, 2019, 02:44:24 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham - Saturday 3pm KO  (Read 10960 times)

September 29, 2018, 11:18:08 PM
Reply #30

eyesalwaysblue

Every now and again Micheal Keane looks like a very, very good player.

Fair fucking play to Sigurdsson as well by the way. Hes an absolutely world class striker of the ball at those distances. Thought both of those were going in before he hit them to be honest with you.
In open play he offers nowt though, against a lot of teams we would have been well down at half time, long long way to go and players to replace, nice to get 3 points still..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 29, 2018, 11:22:25 PM
Reply #31

eyesalwaysblue

He was playing well before it.
He was playing well from set pieces and corners in attack, not defending he wasn't, and for a centre half it was needed to improve on that, and fair play today and Arsenal he's been a lot better.

September 29, 2018, 11:33:01 PM
Reply #32

eyesalwaysblue

Nowt is an absolutely gross and unfair exaggeration
Not for me mate.

September 30, 2018, 12:06:55 AM
Reply #33

eyesalwaysblue

All about opinions but I think you are wrong.
That's fine mate, bit annoyed with myself for calling him shit to be honest because it's not his fault we chased him down and spent that amount on him, on the other hand he isn't top drawer and the truth is probably in between...3 points though and a long way to go and much better teams to play.

September 30, 2018, 12:22:50 AM
Reply #34

eyesalwaysblue

So, do we think Sigurdsson has to be our #10 now after his brace today?

Or could he do a job as #8 alongside maybe Bernard in the #10?

Or would you prefer Bernard to stay as a super sub, or come into the starting eleven on the left-wing, with Richarlison moving inside to CF?

Or do you think Tosun will turn it around now with his goal?

Was DCL a bit poo again, continuing to exhibit the touch of a rapist?

And is Digne our undisputed LB now?

And is Kenny making a strong claim as our starting RB, or does Coleman come straight back in once fully fit?

And has Keane really turned a corner?
Sigg..couldn't possibly comment..
Tosun..hit on the head by a perfect Walcott cross  :]
DCL ...still wishy washy...
Digne...settled in quick.
Kenny.. did well after being left exposed 1st half. 2 lovely passes in both goals build ups..

September 30, 2018, 05:35:54 AM
Reply #35

eyesalwaysblue

Coleman was pretty much universally wanted as captain going into this season, though. Hopefully he has another few seasons left in him, but it's definitely encouraging that Kenny is becoming a more reliable deputy.
Good to see Kenny get rewards second half after a rough ride in the 1st, he may be needed a lot this season, Coleman will come back ok hopefully but at least we've got a back up in Kenny if he dosen't like you say.

September 30, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
Reply #36

eyesalwaysblue

We have to work on shape/positioning when we don't have the ball, we still gave acres to a poor side in midfield and the back, that would have been punished by a lot of teams yesterday, this side of us has to be tackled for us to progress, good going forward 2nd half though and nice to get 3 points.

September 30, 2018, 05:46:06 PM
Reply #37

eyesalwaysblue

Fulham are a decent side. We spend all week slagging our team off for not beating Arsenal away, and then we get a 3-0 win at home and it's 'well Fulham are garbage'.
True but Fulham didn't play as well as they can and didn't take advantage of our poor first half, which turned out well for us, no use thinking everythings fixed either, it's far from it, but cause for cautious optimism, can't blame people for that with all the false dawns we've had lately.

September 30, 2018, 09:16:23 PM
Reply #38

eyesalwaysblue

if they hadn`t been so shit at shooting they could have been 0-3 up by half time  :whistle:
No they only had 1 chance the whole game! Top teams don't look at negatives at all when they win, it just isn't the way to improve, everything is Pukka..

September 30, 2018, 09:57:54 PM
Reply #39

eyesalwaysblue

Silva's building from the front, who's to say he's wrong as long as it all gets done in the end.