December 13, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

Author Topic: Someone needs a hug  (Read 4809 times)

November 15, 2018, 01:31:23 AM
Reply #120

eyesalwaysblue

only one manager "killed" our club for me..Gordon Lee...

total arsehole.....he was the prick that banned the press and cameras from the ground which IMO is why the press still "hate us"

some of his training routines were totally bemusing to the players and coaches.....he hated players with any flair but preferred hard work and couldn't combine the two....

having said that he gave debuts to ratters and me old mate billy wright..bought sharpey and Irvine...if I remember right...just took someone else to bring the best out of them...

dour man with a dour personality....
Hated Lee for hating Duncan Mcenzie
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 15, 2018, 01:54:31 AM
Reply #121

Thornton_19

Alladyce's Everton was the worst period in my life for supporting Everton. It got to the point where i couldn't watch the premier league because it was so fucking depressing. The fan base being so fractured and the media talking down to us genually really got to me and i was so down about Everton.

Towards March i just stopped watching football all together. Until the World Cup brought me back in.

So glad hes gone, he was awful. It still makes me furious all the money he got from us for the pleasure too.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 12:28:46 AM by Thornton_19 »

November 15, 2018, 09:08:17 PM
Reply #122

Robioto

Alladyce's Everton was the worst period in my life for supporting Everton. It got to the point where i couldn't watch the premier league because it was so fucking depressing. The fan base being so fractured and the media talking down to us genually really got to me and i was so down about Everton.

Towards March i just stopped watching football all together. Until the World Cup brought me back in.

So glad hes gone, he was awful. It still males me furious all the money he got from us for the pleasure too.

Exactly the same here.