December 18, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

Author Topic: [News]Silva: We deserved point but concerns over Sigurdsson  (Read 777 times)

November 11, 2018, 11:00:01 PM
Read 777 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Silva: We deserved point but concerns over Sigurdsson

Everton boss Marco Silva says his side deserved the point they earned at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea this afternoon.

Source: Silva: We deserved point but concerns over Sigurdsson

November 11, 2018, 11:50:01 PM
Reply #1

Lxxx

Three very winnable home games coming up. Four off 5th as things stand.

We’re starting to get a head of steam up and look a very competent team now.

November 12, 2018, 12:39:17 AM
Reply #2

Dr. Sponge

We’re gonna win the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

November 12, 2018, 12:44:10 AM
Reply #3

Paddockoldie

Three very winnable home games coming up. Four off 5th as things stand.

We’re starting to get a head of steam up and look a very competent team now.

I agree generally but we still lack a ruthless finisher. Richarlison can play up front but should he? He's not getting the space he needs because he's trying to hold the ball up. With a good striker he could give so much more. We have improved a lot under Silva but need more up top.

November 12, 2018, 01:18:21 AM
Reply #4

Lxxx

I agree generally but we still lack a ruthless finisher. Richarlison can play up front but should he? He's not getting the space he needs because he's trying to hold the ball up. With a good striker he could give so much more. We have improved a lot under Silva but need more up top.

Wouldn’t disagree with any of that but we’re starting to look like a proper team now. Good shape, everyone knowing their roles, not conceding many chances...

Of course quality in the final third will always count and it’s why the top 6 have pulled away but hopefully that will come. We now seem to have an identifiable way of playing though, which is a good sign.

November 12, 2018, 10:23:06 PM
Reply #5

D15TIN

Yes he should until at least January, he's got the makings of a quality striker, he's proved it in a few games he's played there - it's not easy to play upfront at Stamford bridge, thought he did well, he'll rip Cardiff to shreds.