December 19, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

Author Topic: [News]Gana: We believe in ourselves  (Read 5020 times)

November 15, 2018, 01:57:08 PM
Reply #15

di_guyo

^Kante has been pushed in a different role and Chelsea have the majority of the ball in pretty much every match so hes going to make less tackles.

Love him me. Remember the fume when we bought him?

Don't recall the fume tbh, thought people were generally pleased we'd secured a cut price bargain. We had just signed him after Villa went down, but he had great stats and was one of the few of their players who came out of the season with any sort of decent reputation.
Everton & Atleti

November 15, 2018, 02:03:38 PM
Reply #16

Cozzie

Back to his old self isn't he?

Love him like you notice it when he is out the team.

November 15, 2018, 02:44:19 PM
Reply #17

Macca77

^Kante has been pushed in a different role and Chelsea have the majority of the ball in pretty much every match so hes going to make less tackles.

Love him me. Remember the fume when we bought him?

Yep, people kicked off because we bought a player we'd never heard of from the worst team in Aston Villa's history

November 15, 2018, 03:02:18 PM
Reply #18

Toddacelli

Yep, people kicked off because we bought a player we'd never heard of from the worst team in Aston Villa's history

There was a few people kicking off but most had seen him play and were impressed and optimistic

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 15, 2018, 03:43:39 PM
Reply #19

Shogun

Administrator
Will have to search the archives because I remember people being quite pissed off.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 15, 2018, 03:57:35 PM
Reply #20

Gash

Global Moderator
I thought it was a fairly positive reaction at the time. The only thing I seem to remember was the handful of people with the weird mentality that buying from a relegated clubs shows lack of ambition, I think similar was thrown at Pickford for a while.

November 15, 2018, 06:36:13 PM
Reply #21

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Might have been more of twitter but there were a few moans about signing relegated players for 7m (seemingly unaware of his release clause).

November 21, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
PSG in for him apparently.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 21, 2018, 03:26:54 PM
Reply #23

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Starting bid 100m thank you.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 21, 2018, 05:18:39 PM
Reply #24

Martip

I'm not surprised tbh....what do we think he's worth ?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 05:27:52 PM by Martip »

November 21, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
Reply #25

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Considering players of his type dont go for big money Id say around 25mil.

November 21, 2018, 06:02:44 PM
Reply #26

Mouse

Kante went for around 30M two years ago. Not saying he is Kante but you'd expect a minimum of that given the general hike in transfer fees over the last 18 months. I'd imagine at least 35M depending on length of contract outstanding and now probably more if Brands is as good selling as buying.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:09:37 PM by Mouse »

November 21, 2018, 06:09:55 PM
Reply #27

gizzblue

Kante went for around 30M two years ago. Not saying he is Kante but you'd expect a minimum of that given the general hike in transfer fees over the last 18 months. I'd imagine at least 35M depending on length of contract outstanding and how probably more if Brands is as good selling as buying.

Signed a new contract Feb 2018 till 2022 👍...so should be in our favour .
Born not made a blue .

November 21, 2018, 08:25:36 PM
Reply #28

Martip

Kante went for around 30M two years ago. Not saying he is Kante but you'd expect a minimum of that given the general hike in transfer fees over the last 18 months. I'd imagine at least 35M depending on length of contract outstanding and now probably more if Brands is as good selling as buying.
It's difficult because he's worth so much more TO US than we d probably get.

November 21, 2018, 08:43:52 PM
Reply #29

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We’ve still been sniffing around el Kante colombiano haven’t we?

If we can get someone who does gana’s job and can do other stuff for cheaper and sell Gana for decent money then I’d be sound with it. Shame because I like him, but I’d be sound with it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.