October 22, 2019, 11:08:17 PM

Author Topic: January transfer window  (Read 57905 times)

January 01, 2019, 06:34:25 AM
Reply #165

Bluedylan

Rabiot has already said Spurs are Ďbeneath himí
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 01, 2019, 06:52:39 AM
Reply #166

Martip

Rabiot has already said Spurs are Ďbeneath himí
That's cause he knows the mighty blues are after him !  nod

January 01, 2019, 07:00:56 AM
Reply #167

Cereal Killer

Have we bought anyone yet?

Fuck sake, Moshiri out, fraud....

:hmph:

January 01, 2019, 05:39:33 PM
Reply #168

Macca77

Couple of outgoings and maybe a loan is what I reckon we'll see this month

January 01, 2019, 08:49:17 PM
Reply #169

SANA_DR0

Couple of outgoings and maybe a loan is what I reckon we'll see this month

that's depressing.. lol we need to sort out a cm (even if its Gomez) and deff need a top tier striker....
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 01, 2019, 09:03:03 PM
Reply #170

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Need a striker otherwise we risk going backwards.

Brands and silva have to be sorting something out.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 01, 2019, 09:04:35 PM
Reply #171

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

I was hoping we might do a Landon Donovan style loan for Martinez in the MLS if we're not buying.

Biggest issue in the team by a mile though for me. The right player could have a transformative effect.

January 01, 2019, 09:08:34 PM
Reply #172

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I was hoping we might do a Landon Donovan style loan for Martinez in the MLS if we're not buying.

Biggest issue in the team by a mile though for me. The right player could have a transformative effect.
[/quote

It will change everything.

Weíre putting in consistently good crosses from both flanks yet no one on the end of them other than Richarlison it seems.

That Bernard one at the end killed any hope I had in DCL being the man. Criminal how heís not tapping that in.

January 01, 2019, 09:24:17 PM
Reply #173

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think that the quality of striker that we should be aiming for will be available in Jan.

Hold up play is limited with whoever we play so Iíd just go back to Richarlison up front and Bernard on the left to offer a balance of styles (ie comes towards the ball).

January 01, 2019, 09:41:33 PM
Reply #174

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Why though? Get a twenty goal a season striker now at x2 the price and finish 7th, great.

Wait til the summer for major stuff, January for nice opportunities or general squad movement stuff.

Striker also isnít the biggest issue. The middle of the park is like a game of fucking hide and seek with Gana playing 3 positions.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 01, 2019, 09:43:38 PM
Reply #175

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think that the quality of striker that we should be aiming for will be available in Jan.

Hold up play is limited with whoever we play so Iíd just go back to Richarlison up front and Bernard on the left to offer a balance of styles (ie comes towards the ball).

Even today though when we played a Ďtarget maní we didnít send it for him or stick it in to his feet. Absolutely everything goes down the full backs, itís so annoying.

Gylfi doesnít help as well - that was a really damning performance that. Absolutely allergic to the ball in games like that.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 01, 2019, 09:47:27 PM
Reply #176

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Even today though when we played a Ďtarget maní we didnít send it for him or stick it in to his feet. Absolutely everything goes down the full backs, itís so annoying.

Gylfi doesnít help as well - that was a really damning performance that. Absolutely allergic to the ball in games like that.

Thatís exacerbated if weíve got two ďstrikersĒ out wide.

Balance is always the key and we need more time to find it.

January 01, 2019, 09:50:20 PM
Reply #177

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Why though? Get a twenty goal a season striker now at x2 the price and finish 7th, great.

Wait til the summer for major stuff, January for nice opportunities or general squad movement stuff.

Striker also isnít the biggest issue. The middle of the park is like a game of fucking hide and seek with Gana playing 3 positions.

True.

Iíd hate for us to get another tosun in like.

Do worry about how toothless we look at the moment, but thatís down to the manager not knowing the blend and some players being woefully out of form.

January 01, 2019, 11:07:32 PM
Reply #178

gizzblue

Thinking more and more we need a righr sided winger Walkcot is on the downward for me ....add to that a creative CM  (weve needed for years) pressure on Coleman rb... And either a new forward or choose one and stick with them for a good run of games .
Born not made a blue .

January 02, 2019, 12:02:41 AM
Reply #179

BlueNoseMike

In the summer we definitely need

An actual goal scorer upfront (don't know who)
A rb (digne quality there would be massive, or someone of palace players ilk)

I personally think we also need

Andre gomes permanent
Gana replacement

Might divide opinion but an upgrade on gana is the biggest thing to cut the gap between us and the elite. I love the guy, epitomises Everton in his hard work and is up there as one of the best for winning the ball. However on the ball he's absolutely dog shite

The top teams don't have any passengers in possession. Leicester were letting him have the ball because they knew he is ineffective with it. They're not the first team back off when he has the ball either.

It sounds like we've missed the boat now as he's shot up to the top teams radar bit ndombele looks a combination of gueyes defensive work and can offer something going forward. Even the chap at Watford would be good. A box to box in other words

I love him though so that makes it hard to write that. Same goes for Coleman. Gueye for me is one of the first names on the teamsheet, but that doesn't mean we can do better there. Sounds stupid and maybe others can chip in with their opinion. I guess an upgrade on him would be 60 or 70 mil that is quoted for ndombele.

If lookman isn't up to it a good right winger