March 19, 2019, 08:52:50 PM

Author Topic: January transfer window  (Read 50892 times)

January 03, 2019, 04:56:08 PM
Reply #240

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah Timo Werner of course 100% realistic that one lads
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 03, 2019, 04:57:13 PM
Reply #241

Martip

Yeah Timo Werner of course 100% realistic that one lads
Why not ?

January 03, 2019, 04:58:50 PM
Reply #242

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 03, 2019, 04:59:37 PM
Reply #243

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Why not ?

off to Liverpool or Munich isnt he?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 03, 2019, 05:03:20 PM
Reply #244

Martip

Why would he come here?
Great chips and banter  nod

January 03, 2019, 05:04:03 PM
Reply #245

Martip

off to Liverpool or Munich isnt he?
Can't see he'd be a definate starter at either tbh.

January 03, 2019, 05:07:55 PM
Reply #246

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Can't see he'd be a definate starter at either tbh.

Yeah but go and challenge for the league in either country. He will believe in his ability to start as well i guess.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 03, 2019, 05:12:12 PM
Reply #247

Martip

Why would he come here?
On a serious note I suppose it depends on what other options he has but I'm not seeing them jumping out at atm.

His club also have a ready made replacement and are running scared ref his contract.

We have to aim high while tryng to remain realistic i know but I can't bear these fooking mitrovic and tammy Abraham level shouts - they are the road to nowhere.

January 03, 2019, 05:16:32 PM
Reply #248

Martip

Yeah but go and challenge for the league in either country. He will believe in his ability to start as well i guess.
Depends on the player motivation I guess. I was thinking about where he could go in the prem for example....

Liverpool- doubtful would displace firmino in their system
City- no chance
Utd- much better than rashford or lukaku not for me?
Arsenal- better options
Spurs- no chance

It's a big sell I know but if you don't ask you don't get

January 03, 2019, 05:20:58 PM
Reply #249

mikey_blue

Depends on the player motivation I guess. I was thinking about where he could go in the prem for example....

Liverpool- doubtful would displace firmino in their system
City- no chance
Utd- much better than rashford or lukaku not for me?
Arsenal- better options
Spurs- no chance

It's a big sell I know but if you don't ask you don't get

He’ll go to Bayern.

January 03, 2019, 05:25:16 PM
Reply #250

Shogun

Administrator
Happy for us to continue signing failures from massive clubs like Mina, Digne and Gomes.

Even someone like Paco Alcacer looked a bag of shite at Barcelona and is now smashing it at Dortmund.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 03, 2019, 05:28:08 PM
Reply #251

Thomas

We need a Michael Ballack type CM. Someone who just sits there and dictates the play. Or someone who can lie deep and spread the ball about the park like Pirlo did.

I suppose I can dream on.
Not at all interested in being popular

Very interested in saying/doing what's right for Everton FC.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

January 03, 2019, 05:45:26 PM
Reply #252

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We need a Michael Ballack type CM. Someone who just sits there and dictates the play. Or someone who can lie deep and spread the ball about the park like Pirlo did.

I suppose I can dream on.

I think Silva is capable of this.

January 03, 2019, 05:52:43 PM
Reply #253

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Abraham wouldn’t even be allowed to play until next season anyway.

This is the problem with the transfer window. We see other teams making good signings and think we should be making them ourselves.

Leave him to wolves. He’s not much improvement on what we already have.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 03, 2019, 06:46:30 PM
Reply #254

AllyBlue14

I like DCL. I also think we should get Tammy Abraham if he’s available at a low price.

I do wonder where some of you get your player judgements from, is it literally just the team that player is playing for right now?

What has Tammy Abraham shown to suggest he's ready to lead the line at a team with top 6 aspirations?
I'm not saying he's a bad player, and he might turn out great one day, but that's exactly what we have in DCL. Why not go the whole hog and go after Solanke?

Our next striker needs to be someone who can come in and take us up a level. Proven quality and yet with a point to prove (because we're unlikely to attract the very best) - more in the Digne mould than Cenk, let's say.