March 19, 2019, 09:25:21 PM

Author Topic: January transfer window  (Read 50897 times)

January 22, 2019, 04:34:10 AM
Reply #600

Ramjam

Niasse stuck them away in Russia
Surely he can’t be put in that category before we can even have a look at him

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 22, 2019, 05:01:08 AM
Reply #601

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 22, 2019, 05:10:20 AM
Reply #602

Ramjam

Ffs thought that said Dybala then
I wish

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 22, 2019, 05:39:31 AM
Reply #603

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently tomorrow l’equipe is going to say we’ve lowered our initial €40m+ demand for gueye and PSG are confident of making a deal.

(There’s also some potentially unrelated shuffling about by Pini zahavi, but I’m sure it was reported we or they or someone had requested an agent find us a replacement...about 0.00002% of me still thinks MAYBE n’dombele. Would be a genuine jaw dropper of Werner / Lozano proportions like so doubt it.)

Part of me is always a bit excited when we sell players because it means we might win someone and the team gets reshuffled hopefully towards a better end result.

Maybe silva and brands know more about this midfield business than I, a 31 year old man addicted to talking wham about Everton on the internet, have give them credit for and they actually have a whole revamp planned and ready to go.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 22, 2019, 02:00:00 PM
Reply #604

BlueForYou

Gueye gone

Bolasie back

One week left
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 22, 2019, 02:14:07 PM
Reply #605

Cereal Killer

Apparently tomorrow l’equipe is going to say we’ve lowered our initial €40m+ demand for gueye and PSG are confident of making a deal.

Remember that time we really wanted to sign someone, but the asking price was more than we wanted to pay so we negotiated it down?

No, me either

January 22, 2019, 03:08:56 PM
Reply #606

Cozzie

Why are we lowering our demands for Gueye?

January 22, 2019, 03:13:00 PM
Reply #607

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

We’ll never get over what they pay for him in this window so can understand we want to meet them in the middle a bit.

Midfield revamp incoming.

January 22, 2019, 03:17:27 PM
Reply #608

Macca77

I very much doubt we are, sounds like the usual media bullshit to me.

January 22, 2019, 04:41:33 PM
Reply #609

Cozzie

We’ll never get over what they pay for him in this window so can understand we want to meet them in the middle a bit.

Hope this is the case.

Ndombele would be awesome but it's slightly dreamland.

Give me left nut for him and that's the best one of my two balls.

January 22, 2019, 08:28:51 PM
Reply #610

Omar

looks like fuck all to me.
You come at the king, you best not miss.

January 22, 2019, 08:33:25 PM
Reply #611

Cereal Killer

looks like fuck all to me.

Now we've got Bolasie's £70k back on the bill it would seem like it

January 22, 2019, 09:55:02 PM
Reply #612

D15TIN

Hope this is the case.

Ndombele would be awesome but it's slightly dreamland.

Give me left nut for him and that's the best one of my two balls.
Think its more than slightly dreamland, were shite and he can take his pick at top clubs

January 22, 2019, 09:55:34 PM
Reply #613

D15TIN

I think theres definitely something in this batshuayi stuff, but don't want us spending big on him

January 22, 2019, 10:46:04 PM
Reply #614

bluenuck

Dude. Stop getting your hopes up.

Its not gonna happen and you gonna go mad, and bluedylan gonna have to tell you to be patient and that it’s gonna take another 5000 years before it happens so just get on board.