Thought kenny had a good game.
Bernard created the best chance of the game, but we don't have a striker with a killer instinct so nothing came of it.
Outside of that the game followed the same pattern as most of our losses at home this season:
1. Control possesion without creating genuine high quality opportunities for first 25 mins. Some decent football at times but the final ball is poor or chances are missed.
2. Opposition have had time to settle in, and start to come into the game. We start trying to force it as we've not scored yet, and start making mistakes and giving the ball away.
3.Crowd starts to get frustrated, players seem to react poorly and try to force it even more. No leadership means some people shrink back, some start working harder but in isolation and gaps start to open up.
4. We concede an avoidable goal.
5. We have no plan b, throw on lots of attackers and play more direct but in a half hearted way and only when the option to rotate the ball between the two CBs and one of the two centre mids isnt on.
6. We fail to take any chances created as again, no confidence and a lack of real goal threat cause the game to end with us rolling over.
7. I contemplate why I put myself through it.