March 27, 2019, 12:30:13 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 7583 times)

January 01, 2019, 09:32:19 PM
Reply #420

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Canít believe anyone came away from that with positives. Abject stuff from the top down.

Kenny.

Plus it was a lovely winters day and Iíve had a lovely walk round Stanley park.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 01, 2019, 09:33:09 PM
Reply #421

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Heís just obviously not good enough to be a prem full back, let alone Colemanís heir.

Not a priority but a gaping hole in a squad of gaping holes.

Decision making is very suspect

January 01, 2019, 09:34:58 PM
Reply #422

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iím taking this as a joke?

If so, yes.

I thought the summer narrative was a reset, as in canít be so short term and need to give everyone a chance?

As usual a few months in when itís not even confirmed that weíre not going to finish 7th and thereís mass moaning.

We just need to swallow this year and wait and see if the long term plan is any different.

Some of these weíll win, some weíll lose, usually like today depending on individual ability or mistakes, and weíll finish about where we deserve.

Not his biggest fan at all, and Iím very fucking bored of watching us leave an empty space in midfield and just try and pump balls into the box, but realistically they need time for a real long term squad build.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 01, 2019, 09:43:08 PM
Reply #423

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
We just need to swallow this year and wait and see if the long term plan is any different.

Some of these weíll win, some weíll lose, usually like today depending on individual ability or mistakes, and weíll finish about where we deserve.

Not his biggest fan at all, and Iím very fucking bored of watching us leave an empty space in midfield and just try and pump balls into the box, but realistically they need time for a real long term squad build.

Some of the biggest successes of recent years (Poch, Klopp) have seen equal, if not worse performance from their first years from the previous encumbentsí performances which saw them sacked.

In reality we had a big job to do in the summer.

Up until the 95th min at Anfield it looked very much as if we were heading in the right direction.

Combination of that (effect on the fan base) and number of games (effect on team rotation) has meant that it has slipped somewhat.

Weíre not, not trying to win games (which was why Allardyce couldnít continue in long term) and itís not 2 seasons of the same mistakes (RM), so there needs to be enough time for this to play out.

And to be fair, we donít need a melt down/ complete silence if weíre not winning 3-0 in every home game.

As an overall atmosphere it feels like hard work every season as soon as things arenít going exponentially well

January 01, 2019, 09:53:04 PM
Reply #424

Shogun

Administrator
Kenny crossing the ball from 30 yards out will become as tiresome as Colemanís lofted crosses overtime, they both have the same outcome.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 01, 2019, 09:56:16 PM
Reply #425

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Jurgen Klopp went through a period of putting Steven caulker upfront when chasing a result.

Shows how desperate managers can become when they donít have the faith in the players on the pitch.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 01, 2019, 10:08:51 PM
Reply #426

gizzblue

Some of the fume on here Is rediculous .... it was a shite game in which we actually created more chances than the shite opposition ...yet a mistake from a defender after walcot gave the ball away and switched off gifted them a goal .....no more no less .

Things will improve ....
the reality of one window from the shite squad we ' ALL' know we had is still telling ...come on lads lets have a group head wobble .

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 10:12:54 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

January 01, 2019, 10:10:09 PM
Reply #427

Macca77

Silva better take the Lincoln game seriously  and go full strength on Sat or he can fuck right off

January 01, 2019, 10:14:38 PM
Reply #428

Bluerin

January 01, 2019, 10:17:47 PM
Reply #429

MarcusFenix

Some of the biggest successes of recent years (Poch, Klopp) have seen equal, if not worse performance from their first years from the previous encumbentsí performances which saw them sacked.

Up until the 95th min at Anfield it looked very much as if we were heading in the right direction.

Combination of that (effect on the fan base) and number of games (effect on team rotation) has meant that it has slipped somewhat.

Weíre not, not trying to win games (which was why Allardyce couldnít continue in long term) and itís not 2 seasons of the same mistakes (RM), so there needs to be enough time for this to play out.

And to be fair, we donít need a melt down/ complete silence if weíre not winning 3-0 in every home game.

As an overall atmosphere it feels like hard work every season as soon as things arenít going exponentially well

Absolutely bang on. No patience some people. It takes time and even with the passage of time some of those successful coaches you cite still have the odd abhorration (sp)
Whats the difference between lust,love and true love? Spits,swallows and gargles

January 01, 2019, 10:40:25 PM
Reply #430

TSGun

Damn, slept through the entire game.

So how'd we go? Haha...oh man.

January 01, 2019, 11:19:48 PM
Reply #431

Alanvideo

Damn, slept through the entire game.

So how'd we go? Haha...oh man.
........................you could have slept at Goodison it was so quiet ,even the away fans were a bit half-hearted I thought.
Feel sorry for our younger fans and parents who bring kids ,it must be hard to get them interested when our recent displays have been so inept.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 01, 2019, 11:34:52 PM
Reply #432

Martip

Some of the fume on here Is rediculous .... it was a shite game in which we actually created more chances than the shite opposition ...yet a mistake from a defender after walcot gave the ball away and switched off gifted them a goal .....no more no less .

Things will improve ....
the reality of one window from the shite squad we ' ALL' know we had is still telling ...come on lads lets have a group head wobble .
But it's not just one isolated game is it we 've been shit for ages and there is no sign of it changing.

January 01, 2019, 11:40:35 PM
Reply #433

Cereal Killer

But I want us to be good now!! *stomps feet*
And so should everyone else
*why don't you all agree with me*
I don't want to wait I want it all nowwwww

Etc

:bonk:

January 01, 2019, 11:52:16 PM
Reply #434

Lxxx

Poch and Klopp both had proven experience to set expectations against and to buy them a first season transition. Weíre still hoping Silva has it in him to make the jump and be able to build a competitive side with backing and money. Itís understandable to still have reservations about him.