October 23, 2019, 05:25:34 PM

Author Topic: Niasse to Palace  (Read 8220 times)

January 05, 2019, 02:39:44 AM
Reply #30

Mayor Farnum

Now if only we could get half our money back on Cenk.
Something clever written by someone else.

January 05, 2019, 02:57:57 AM
Reply #31

eyesalwaysblue

He brought a smile and relief in the darkest of days, shouldn't forget that...Good Luck to him.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 05, 2019, 03:12:46 AM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Heíll score goals wherever he goes, but heíll also toey it out of play for absolutely no reason.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 05, 2019, 03:23:44 AM
Reply #33

Cozzie

I remember when we bought him I said he will give us some hilarious moments of ball mis-control. I was not wrong.

Love the guys effort and endeavour but he is absolute bobbins.

This would be great business.

January 05, 2019, 03:35:32 AM
Reply #34

Alanvideo

For me ,Niasse's finest hour was scoring Hull's second goal v. the shite .We were playing at Goodison that day and suddenly random people kept jumping up and cheering It was WTF until the stadium announcer told us what had happened .It was all the sweeter for him being on loan from Everton . Well in Oumar.    :hail:
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 05, 2019, 03:42:38 AM
Reply #35

AllyBlue14

He's probably my favourite player, gutted if he leaves.

January 05, 2019, 03:45:47 AM
Reply #36

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Perhaps it doesn't say much about the others, but I think if he played the most out of the three strikers we have, I'd put a (smallish) wager that he'd likely score the most goals.

Actually think he'd be a decent fit at Palace, and they desperately need a striker.

If you gave me the choice between 8 mil on Niasse or 19 on Solanke, I know which one I'd pick too.

January 05, 2019, 03:48:47 AM
Reply #37

eyesalwaysblue

He's probably my favourite player, gutted if he leaves.
I'd keep him over fucking Walcott any day...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 05, 2019, 04:04:44 AM
Reply #38

toshyboy

In a window where Solanke goes a for £19m we should be expecting to recoup our full £13.5m I reckon

That I said Iíd keep him until the summer. Heís no starter and clumsy and awkward and all that, but out of all our forwards heíd be the one Iíd bring off the bench when looking for a goal. Heís shit as a footballer but has a knack for goals which are others forwards donít 

January 05, 2019, 04:08:10 AM
Reply #39

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
For me ,Niasse's finest hour was scoring Hull's second goal v. the shite .We were playing at Goodison that day and suddenly random people kept jumping up and cheering It was WTF until the stadium announcer told us what had happened .It was all the sweeter for him being on loan from Everton . Well in Oumar.    :hail:

The video of them fucking redmen tv meffs seeing that go in, absolutely beautiful.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 05, 2019, 04:12:19 AM
Reply #40

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
People say he scores goals, but it doesnít reflect the state of the side when he scores them. Itís often when itís arses gone, backs to the wall, pinging hopeful balls anywhere and everywhere hoping he either forces a mistake or spoons one in off his earlobe.

The lad simply canít start games.

January 05, 2019, 04:15:03 AM
Reply #41

toshyboy

People say he scores goals, but it doesn't reflect the state of the side when he scores them. It's often when it's arses gone, backs to the wall, pinging hopeful balls anywhere and everywhere hoping he either forces a mistake or spoons one in off his earlobe.

The lad simply can't start games.

Agree canít start but impact sub is a role for him

January 05, 2019, 04:15:16 AM
Reply #42

Waltzer

In a window where Solanke goes a for £19m we should be expecting to recoup our full £13.5m I reckon

That I said I'd keep him until the summer. He's no starter and clumsy and awkward and all that, but out of all our forwards he'd be the one I'd bring off the bench when looking for a goal. He's shit as a footballer but has a knack for goals which are others forwards don't
The main thing Solanke has going for him is hes an unknown quantity, unfortunately Niasse isn't and people know what he's capable (or not) of

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 05, 2019, 04:18:42 AM
Reply #43

Martip

I think better to take the cash and save his weekly wage for the little contribution he ll make. £ per minute played would be stupidly high.

January 05, 2019, 04:19:20 AM
Reply #44

Gash

Global Moderator

It's not though, he's barely even getting that. His run out v Brighton was more deperation from Silva than anything else and it's obvious he doesn't rate him or figure in his plans. Better to try and get some money for him and move him on.