November 15, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

Author Topic: Everton v West Ham  (Read 35761 times)

January 22, 2011, 11:49:08 PM
Reply #255

cantoffee

How was billy?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

good, would like to see him start, took his goal really well

January 22, 2011, 11:50:20 PM
Reply #256

M.Fellaini 25_Iggzy_1878_

How was billy?

Took his goal very well, he played well to be fair but wasn't on long enough to really comment.

Uploaded with ImageShack.usIggzy1989 and Kazza1878 on a never ending Tour!

January 22, 2011, 11:52:47 PM
Reply #257

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Can't honestly believe we just narrowly escaped a battering from a team that's almost certain to go down at home when we're approaching Feb.

This is disgusting.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 22, 2011, 11:53:21 PM
Reply #258

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He ready needs to be getting game time. We cant get goals and Bily guarantees goals.  I don't care if he does fuck else for ninety.

January 22, 2011, 11:56:22 PM
Reply #259

Trowel

He's our only player who's not scared to shoot from distance. Having said that Coleman nearly scored a worldy with his swinger.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 23, 2011, 12:01:11 AM
Reply #260

BootleBlueBoy

on his left foot as well. bily needs to start, arteta needs shifting out to the right and rodwell needs bringing into the middle

January 23, 2011, 12:03:42 AM
Reply #261

dazzlar

Missed the game today lads as I had work commitments, Anybody give me an unblink-ered view of the game?  from posts looks as if we played shite but what was the problem? how was billy? Baines ok without peanuts? 

Cant be bothered with a 3 min cameo on MOTD followed by shit punditory comments about our stagnation.

cheers!

January 23, 2011, 12:19:51 AM
Reply #262

matty1878

we were shite.... west ham must feel devastated as i know i would if i was them
row u seat 167 park end

January 23, 2011, 12:27:11 AM
Reply #263

BootleBlueBoy

awful all game, we couldnt hold the ball up, no creativity in the middle of the park, we had nothin on the left and we didnt work the right quickly enough which left coleman outnumbered with no support. beckford was poor first half, touch and passing let him down. we didnt really start to apply pressure till bily came on and felli got pushed up front. i think bily played well enough to start, kept his passing tidy and simple, linked up with baines a few times took his goal very well on weaker foot, theirs was a great little flick on to the right as well, he looked alot more comfortable, although he may have closed the ball quicker for their 2nd (would need to watch it again though tbh) baines didnt really get into the game that much, osman was just shocking on the left. really disappointing overall

January 23, 2011, 12:36:40 AM
Reply #264

evertonjoe

I come in from another hard fought 2nd XI defeat to find we couldn't beat West Ham, not good at all. Let's hope we pick up a bit for the Chelsea and Arsenal games.

R.A.P Music

January 23, 2011, 12:39:29 AM
Reply #265

matty1878

we have no choice to pick up.chelsea have sent 3000 back, shows they only wanna know when there winning things and as for arsenal away id hope at best a draw.
row u seat 167 park end

January 23, 2011, 12:42:07 AM
Reply #266

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Would really like to see Bily given a run of games,if were playing 4-4-2 we cant afford to have 3 central players in a midfield 4, id have  Coleman and Bily on the wings and 2 from Fellaini/Osman/Arteta/Rodwell in the centre, obviously Fellaini being one starter, and on form probably Osman alongside him.  

We'll be expected to lose next week against Chelsea and then against Arsenal but then pull it back with a win against Blackpool at home.  So judging by this season we'l beat Chelsea and Arsenal and be thinking that a win against Blackpool will fire us up the table only for DJ Campbell to shock us with a 1-0 defeat and put us back to the drawing board once more!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 23, 2011, 01:27:47 AM
Reply #267

bluestevie

absolutely fuming with that performance, felt sorry for the hammers who deserved the win. would it be wrong of me to say i spent most of the second half watching the food channels than listening to the game as i had both the tv and radio on at the same volume, only muting when there was a chance?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

January 23, 2011, 01:49:05 AM
Reply #268

bluemanx3

i was in a pub overheard rs supporter saying hope them bastards loose, so not too dissapointed as at 2-1 he was jumping all over the place.
on a more sombre note the sooner moyes grows some balls and drops neville the better

January 23, 2011, 02:13:46 AM
Reply #269

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
i was in a pub overheard rs supporter saying hope them bastards loose, so not too dissapointed as at 2-1 he was jumping all over the place.
on a more sombre note the sooner moyes grows some balls and drops neville the better

A fellow Neville hater nice to meet you my friend, we seem to be in the minority on here.