March 19, 2019, 09:36:16 PM

Author Topic: Southampton v Everton  (Read 8400 times)

January 16, 2019, 09:59:26 PM
Reply #30

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah. Danny fucking Ings.

Hate his face and how he celebrates when he scores.

Wanker.

Reckon we will win though.

Like others on here I am a big fan of their manager.

They must be made up to have gone from Hughes to him.

the important injured trio of Bertrand, Danny Ings and Mario Lemina could all be set to come back from injury for Everton's visit

January 16, 2019, 10:23:21 PM
Reply #31

gizzblue

I think it'll be much like the Brighton game. It'll depend if we get a little more luck than we did in that game.

Or any of the ref's decisions. ...surely can't be worse than Taylor's performance last week .
Born not made a blue .

January 16, 2019, 10:43:45 PM
Reply #32

Cozzie

the important injured trio of Bertrand, Danny Ings and Mario Lemina could all be set to come back from injury for Everton's visit

And they will all fucking score wont they.

January 17, 2019, 12:55:35 AM
Reply #33

D15TIN

Saints team tonight:

Dunn

Cedric
Stephens
Vestergaard
ramsay

romeu
ward-prowse
Johnson
Armstrong
elyounoussi

long

January 17, 2019, 01:03:17 AM
Reply #34

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Saints team tonight:

Dunn

Cedric
Stephens
Vestergaard
ramsay

romeu
ward-prowse
Johnson
Armstrong
elyounoussi

long

Hope they leave it all on the pitch tonight and are knackered on Saturday !

January 17, 2019, 01:09:27 AM
Reply #35

Gash

Global Moderator
Mad that Shane Long's lasted in the Premier League as long. Four goals in 19 months, each one under different managers.

January 17, 2019, 01:33:26 AM
Reply #36

cantoffee

Mad that Shane Long's lasted in the Premier League as long. Four goals in 19 months, each one under different managers.
Mad shouts thread - someone dig up someone saying we should sign Shane Long. Im sure it happened and it's awful.

Sent from my SM-G950W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 17, 2019, 03:00:13 AM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Really good article on this game :

https://toffeeanalysis.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/southampton-vs-everton-tactical-preview/

Outlines well the case for the change I feel the majority on here are coming round to, that we could do with a move to 4-3-3, as well as @sam of the south and probably @kramer0 Ďs idea of Gylfi as a striker.

Iíve been thinking recently that we could maybe just stick him on the right. Fill the other 3 positions with fast attacking talent and then just let Gylfi cross and stuff when he wants to and if he wants to make a characteristic run into the box he can do it at the back post.

But to be honest, Iím coming round to the idea of trying him up top. Might work?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 17, 2019, 03:44:35 AM
Reply #38

sam of the south

Really good article on this game :

https://toffeeanalysis.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/southampton-vs-everton-tactical-preview/

Outlines well the case for the change I feel the majority on here are coming round to, that we could do with a move to 4-3-3, as well as @sam of the south and probably @kramer0 Ďs idea of Gylfi as a striker.

Iíve been thinking recently that we could maybe just stick him on the right. Fill the other 3 positions with fast attacking talent and then just let Gylfi cross and stuff when he wants to and if he wants to make a characteristic run into the box he can do it at the back post.

But to be honest, Iím coming round to the idea of trying him up top. Might work?

Iíd rather him play deeper and be that extra body we are crying out for, plus try more of those nice throughballs heís capable of, whilst also giving the front 3 or 4 more room to use their pace and dribbling skills in, but it doesnít look like thatís ever gonna happen
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 17, 2019, 03:48:17 AM
Reply #39

Buck76

Nice one Derby for Taking them to Extra Time from 2nil Down.... :0)... should hopefully take its toll for this weekend...

January 17, 2019, 04:15:28 AM
Reply #40

D15TIN

yeah drop Sigurdsson deeper, not upfront

January 17, 2019, 04:19:03 AM
Reply #41

Robioto

Nice one Derby for Taking them to Extra Time from 2nil Down.... :0)... should hopefully take its toll for this weekend...

It's been a decent game, especially the 2nd half.

January 17, 2019, 04:47:28 AM
Reply #42

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nathan Redmind attempting to fit a precise microcosm of his entire career into 120 minutes I see.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 17, 2019, 04:58:56 AM
Reply #43

Bluenose 91

Nathan Redmind attempting to fit a precise microcosm of his entire career into 120 minutes I see.

Interesting decision to take that pen with a 9 iron.

January 17, 2019, 05:04:48 AM
Reply #44

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Got some biffs these like.

Canít imagine a lot of those playing tonight will play against us.

Reckon we should beat these tbh. Brighton aside weíve played well away from home this season.

Can imagine these will leave some gaps and Bernard will pick them off on the counter.

Iíd drop Sigurdsson for Davies myself. Make us a lot more compact in the midfield and we might even win a second ball
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown