March 19, 2019, 09:05:14 PM

Author Topic: Southampton v Everton  (Read 8398 times)

January 19, 2019, 11:10:14 PM
Reply #345

Thomas

Just because Silva is doing shite doesn’t mean that we weren’t right to sack Allardyce.

We weren’t even defensively good under him

It didn't mean we had to appoint Silva either.

What owner looks at Biesla or any other decent available coach and thinks...

You know what, I'll appoint a guy who went on a glass mountain with Watford and got Hull relegated and seems very Roberto Martinez?
Not at all interested in being popular

Very interested in saying/doing what's right for Everton FC.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

January 19, 2019, 11:10:34 PM
Reply #346

School of Science

Let's throw a new one

Our owner doesn't have a clue about appointing coaches, DoFs, sorting Stadium's and doesn't give a shit about us.

I seriously can't see why above all other coaches he appointed Silva.

Well it's something....but it's not that.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 19, 2019, 11:10:48 PM
Reply #347

Mayor Farnum

Let's not lose sight of the fact that we've been losing these type of games from almost the inception of the Premier League. However, we must also acknowledge that Silva has had little impact on the style of play and almost none on results.

January 19, 2019, 11:11:13 PM
Reply #348

sam of the south

Need a hug mate?

Have a whisky on me instead. Lifes shit isn't it.

Could be worse,  I have x2 essays to do.

If they are essays on contrasting and comparing the pros and cons of Tom Davies, Darron Gibson, and Danny Drinkwater you will ace it  :thumbsup:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 19, 2019, 11:11:26 PM
Reply #349

Thomas

What a crap day of football. Again.

I think anything else I'd say would come off as very melodramatic.

Everton don't bring me much joy these days though. Which I find a bit of a sad realization.

As I said before mate watching us is pointless as for the first time in my life, where not shit or fairly good, we are just absolutely bang average. If this carries on we could finish 11th or 12th.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

January 19, 2019, 11:12:49 PM
Reply #350

Thomas

If they are essays on contrasting and comparing the pros and cons of Tom Davies, Darron Gibson, and Danny Drinkwater you will ace it  :thumbsup:

Haha

irish Women's involvement in Unionism from 1880s onwards

and how Georgian London shaped support for John Wilkes and his social movement etc

If i finish both by Friday and Everton ruin my 'thank fuck for that' moment on saturday by the evening I give up on this season.

January 19, 2019, 11:14:51 PM
Reply #351

sam of the south

Haha

irish Women's involvement in Unionism from 1880s onwards

and how Georgian London shaped support for John Wilkes and his social movement etc

If i finish both by Friday and Everton ruin my 'thank fuck for that' moment on saturday by the evening I give up on this season.

You’ll ace those as well  :thumbsup:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 19, 2019, 11:14:55 PM
Reply #352

Bluedylan

It didn't mean we had to appoint Silva either.

What owner looks at Biesla or any other decent available coach and thinks...

You know what, I'll appoint a guy who went on a glass mountain with Watford and got Hull relegated and seems very Roberto Martinez?

You’re incredibly boring and not nearly as insightful as you appear to think you are.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 19, 2019, 11:14:55 PM
Reply #353

duncandisorderly

You make some good points, but surely you can't be criticising Moshiri for actually putting his hand in his pocket?? Moshiri obviously doesn't have a clue which is why he trusts his team to buy the right players, it's that side of things that has let him down in his tenure here so far. I still think we have bought some good players though this year, Bernard, Richarlison, Digne, Mina along with the 2 loans. Having serious doubts about Silva though, just refuses to change the glaringly obvious issues.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

January 19, 2019, 11:15:03 PM
Reply #354

Thomas

I'll play fair and ask

Whoever managed us this season

Was this always going to be? 

We are just fucking bang average.

January 19, 2019, 11:15:29 PM
Reply #355

School of Science

Millwall must be relishing the cup game. Bet they can't wait to get into this powder puff pile of shite we have disgracing the Blue shirt.

Any team it seems can become aggressive and we just fall in pieces. No leaders in the team, no one nasty when it gets tasty. And no one it seems able to hold the ball up front, we need a focal point up front.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 19, 2019, 11:16:40 PM
Reply #356

Mayor Farnum

We really are in danger of cheapening the word transitional.

January 19, 2019, 11:16:41 PM
Reply #357

duncandisorderly

There's more to it obviously, but any momentum we had was lost when we lost the Derby. Momentum in sport can be a massive thing, just ask Leicester when they won the league.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

January 19, 2019, 11:16:53 PM
Reply #358

eyesalwaysblue

So who’s going to say it...... 
It's a transition?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 19, 2019, 11:17:01 PM
Reply #359

Shogun

Administrator
Surprised some people who post on here manage to get through a day without bursting into tears such is the reactions to a few bad results.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth