October 23, 2019, 04:52:33 PM

Author Topic: [News]Sigurdsson: Players not content with sixth  (Read 999 times)

January 17, 2019, 03:51:14 PM
Read 999 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Sigurdsson: Players not content with sixth

Everton midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson has said that the players weren't content by being sixth in the Premier League and want to finish the season as high up the table as possible.

Source: Sigurdsson: Players not content with sixth

January 17, 2019, 03:52:38 PM
Reply #1

di_guyo

Lol, we'd do incredibly well to finish 6th.
Everton & Atleti

January 17, 2019, 04:11:59 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 17, 2019, 04:12:45 PM
Reply #3

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

January 17, 2019, 04:27:48 PM
Reply #4

gizzblue

Think hes talking sense to be honest. ...I'm glad they're not happy(be shit if they were) at the minute but they see it for what it is ... Silvas first season . :thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

January 17, 2019, 04:46:29 PM
Reply #5

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Oh I get it.

Players not content with sixth manager in five years.

Silva you're fucked mate.

January 17, 2019, 05:03:58 PM
Reply #6

Ross

They say there’s a time and place for everything...

So I’d suggest to Sigurdsson that while we’re sat 10th in the table, 11 points off 6th, it really isn’t the time an place to say they’d not be happy with 6th this season the stupid bastard.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 17, 2019, 05:28:56 PM
Reply #7

djws1788

He’s not saying that though is he? There’s a big difference between saying “When we were 6th, our mindset was to push on and not settle” and saying that they should be finishing higher now

January 17, 2019, 07:06:07 PM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
Amazing how many people just read the headline then comment without reading the whole story.

January 17, 2019, 07:26:41 PM
Reply #9

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
When we were sixth, we wanted to be higher. Now we're 10th we want to be higher. New manager, early days.

What's there to argue with?
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

January 17, 2019, 07:38:24 PM
Reply #10

kramer0

Please get on the ball more and help the midfield out defensively.

They're getting slaughtered without you.

January 17, 2019, 07:38:33 PM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Amazing how many people just read the headline then comment without reading the whole story.

We were sixth for about 5 minutes and probably won’t be again until next season.

I hate quotes like this from our players. Showing ambition and how strong our mindset is and all that shite while we struggle along in 11th.

Show for the fucking ball first you big lanky ghost.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 17, 2019, 08:29:55 PM
Reply #12

Ross

He’s not saying that though is he? There’s a big difference between saying “When we were 6th, our mindset was to push on and not settle” and saying that they should be finishing higher now

He’s saying it now after we’ve clearly been regressing for months. It’s stupid.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 17, 2019, 08:31:35 PM
Reply #13

D15TIN

Needs to come deep more often to collect the ball and start attacks, no good always standing off the striker