March 27, 2019, 02:57:52 AM

Author Topic: Millwall v Everton  (Read 12046 times)

January 21, 2019, 02:52:45 AM
Read 12046 times

Shogun

Administrator
BBC 1. Saturday. 17:30 kick off.

Any joy left in our season rests on staying in the FA Cup as long as possible so this match needs to be prioritized above all other. These were about fourth from bottom in the championship when I last checked so I assume they're going to rough us up a bit.

Pickford
Keane Zouma Mina
Coleman Gomes Sigurdsson Digne
Lookman Bernard
DCL

this is the formation we went with against Burnley and I think as we're likely to have more possession, players like Bernard, Lookman and DCL have the technical ability to take advantage of that over the likes or Walcott, Richarlison and Gana whilst the three centre backs will help us with set pieces and the aerial threat.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 21, 2019, 03:00:41 AM
Reply #1

Mayor Farnum

Millwall ruined my bet yesterday with their point at 'Boro. So there's the extra incentive for the Everton team.

Think we'll play a full strength side and win.

January 21, 2019, 03:09:27 AM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Millwall ruined my bet yesterday with their point at 'Boro. So there's the extra incentive for the Everton team.

Think we'll play a full strength side and win.

There’s no question about playing a full strength team, whatever the fuck that is ! We were absolutely pathetic and gutless against Southampton with our “ full strength side”  Millwall will be twice as pumped up  and know how to dish it out ! If we don’t show up as the old “dogs of war” it’s more of the same.

January 21, 2019, 03:24:09 AM
Reply #3

markB

Any joy left in our season rests on staying in the FA Cup as long as possible so this match needs to be prioritized above all other. These were about fourth from bottom in the championship when I last checked so I assume they're going to rough us up a bit.

Pickford
Keane Zouma Mina
Lookman Bernard
DCL

this is the formation we went with against Burnley and I think as we're likely to have more possession, players like Bernard, Lookman and DCL have the technical ability to take advantage of that over the likes or Walcott, Richarlison and Gana whilst the three centre backs will help us with set pieces and the aerial threat.

you just fucking with my OCD now , but yes we need to bin the 4231 crap and go with this for a few games

January 21, 2019, 03:24:38 AM
Reply #4

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Pickford
Keane Zouma Mina
Lookman Bernard
DCL

I'd go with that side
Simply simply lovely

January 21, 2019, 05:01:50 AM
Reply #5

Alanvideo

I'd go with that side
................me too ,we need to get Mina involved to cancel out their big grocks.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 21, 2019, 07:34:06 AM
Reply #6

blue1948

An Everton side without Gana is just plain fucking stupid .

January 21, 2019, 12:14:24 PM
Reply #7

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Worried
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 21, 2019, 12:17:24 PM
Reply #8

Ramjam

That would set the scene for a Schniderlin return, extremely worrying

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 21, 2019, 01:08:23 PM
Reply #9

Macca77

I don't wanna football, please don't make me

January 21, 2019, 01:38:52 PM
Reply #10

Toddacelli

................me too ,we need to get Mina involved to cancel out their big grocks.

We need Mina to keep his head - not go up against them.

If they are still playing nasty, snide football (are they? - it's 2019 ffs) they'll be targeting him for a red card based on a couple of his reactions this season. He needs to wind his neck in, do his job and let his class shine through against sides like these.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 21, 2019, 02:12:47 PM
Reply #11

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Had bad result(s) but did beat Burnley without him.

Would think 3 CBs is needed if he’s not in the team.

January 21, 2019, 02:39:11 PM
Reply #12

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
An FA Cup exit now would be season over and make for a grim last few months

Just a win in any form will do. Would like to think our quality will shine through.  I know nothing about Millwall but I worry if it comes down to a battle they will have more heart
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 21, 2019, 03:02:53 PM
Reply #13

Macca77

They will bully us, like most teams do, it's down to how we cope.

January 21, 2019, 03:16:33 PM
Reply #14

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
An FA Cup exit now would be season over and make for a grim last few months

Just a win in any form will do. Would like to think our quality will shine through.  I know nothing about Millwall but I worry if it comes down to a battle they will have more heart

We have quality ?