March 24, 2019, 12:59:57 AM

Author Topic: Millwall v Everton  (Read 11948 times)

January 23, 2019, 12:51:12 AM
Reply #45

gizzblue

Wait a minute. So you are saying...

They have time to have their form fuck up too .....yeah :thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

January 23, 2019, 02:43:30 AM
Reply #46

Mayor Farnum

Terrible season that, out of CL & UEFA cup at the first hurdle, and then the league cup and fa cup early on too, scored under 40 league goals for the season and finished 11th

Was there a stat that season that we had only scored one goal at the Gwladys St End by December or something?

January 23, 2019, 03:58:07 AM
Reply #47

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Was there a stat that season that we had only scored one goal at the Gwladys St End by December or something?

Canít remember about that.

But there was 98/99 when Utd, having beat us 1-4 at Goodison in October had scored more times than we had until we beat Boro 5-0 in mid Feb :eh:

http://www.evertonresults.com/199899.htm

January 23, 2019, 04:09:40 PM
Reply #48

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
 :titanic:someone on here said a few of their key players were injured, any detail on this ? (Desperate Times I know)

January 23, 2019, 05:11:14 PM
Reply #49

Macca77

:titanic:someone on here said a few of their key players were injured, any detail on this ? (Desperate Times I know)

I honestly couldn't name any of their players let alone the key ones

January 23, 2019, 05:14:11 PM
Reply #50

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I honestly couldn't name any of their players let alone the key ones

They used to have a lad called Cahill, donít know where he is now though 😀

January 23, 2019, 05:42:53 PM
Reply #51

MmmblueBernard

Gonna loss this and itís gonna be grim.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 23, 2019, 06:13:28 PM
Reply #52

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Gonna loss this and itís gonna be grim.

Think heíll get away with this as itís the cup but if we lose against Huddersfield then the knives will be out in the media.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 23, 2019, 06:27:38 PM
Reply #53

Bluedylan

Jesus. Glad I popped in here.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 23, 2019, 06:36:35 PM
Reply #54

D15TIN

Did we really score under 40 goals? I remember being at Villa away, watching Baros hand ball it into his path and smash it into the net. being thrased 4 nil on Boxing day then going to Sunderland NYE in the pouring fucking rain where Liam Lawrence hit the bar about 3 times, we where bottom of the league (and to be below Sunderland then was tough going) and Cahill scored in the last minute. Our season picked up from then. I remember thinking (after being in Valencia/Villreal) how the hell did we go from Champions League at Goodison to this?

Was it that season we played Luton or Peterborough in the League Cup? Both great away days. I'm sure I went to see us get knocked about by Northampton too with Wessels having a mare in goal. Fuck knows when that was.
Yeah 34!

January 24, 2019, 05:50:01 AM
Reply #55

Ramjam

Donít know their names but two of their loan signings who are doing well are not available to play.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 25, 2019, 03:34:16 AM
Reply #56

eyesalwaysblue

Jesus. Glad I popped in here.
Now you know how we felt when you were on wrist slash mode after West Ham, though to be fair that was grim mate...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 25, 2019, 03:52:36 AM
Reply #57

Mayor Farnum

Think we'll win this comfortably. Nice little break from the struggles in the league and Millwall have lost almost half the games they've played this season.

January 25, 2019, 03:59:44 AM
Reply #58

eyesalwaysblue

Think we'll win this comfortably. Nice little break from the struggles in the league and Millwall have lost almost half the games they've played this season.
Hope your'e right, but last time we had a break from the struggles we came back and really struggled.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 25, 2019, 06:16:58 AM
Reply #59

gizzblue

Fuck sake loads of negative cunts around the forums .

Let's all do a Fat Sam and lose this before the day is even here eh.

shakeyheadman

Get behind the fucking team .
Born not made a blue .