October 14, 2019, 10:38:40 PM

Author Topic: [News]PSG step up pursuit of Gana Gueye  (Read 18765 times)

January 23, 2019, 05:35:19 PM
Reply #15

Lxxx

Who said that he doesn’t have a replacement lined up in the event that Gana should go ?

We can hope. The issue is that whoever the selling club is will take note of the Gana deal and adjust their valuation accordingly.

January 23, 2019, 05:38:58 PM
Reply #16

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We can hope. The issue is that whoever the selling club is will take note of the Gana deal and adjust their valuation accordingly.

True but I doubt we would get anybody of a higher standard for less than 30k anyway.

January 23, 2019, 05:46:05 PM
Reply #17

NickNack

No one really - My comment was about the post I quoted which mentioned using any money we got for Gana to fund buying Batshuayi. If we replace Gana with someone equal or better then fine

January 23, 2019, 07:09:49 PM
Reply #18

Cereal Killer

No one really - My comment was about the post I quoted which mentioned using any money we got for Gana to fund buying Batshuayi. If we replace Gana with someone equal or better then fine

If there was better available then surely PSG would just buy them.... not to put a downer on anyone's hopes or expectations....

January 23, 2019, 07:45:11 PM
Reply #19

markB

If there was better available then surely PSG would just buy them.... not to put a downer on anyone's hopes or expectations....

no they cant FFP says they cant go over £26m till they sell 1st (but when has that shit stopped them )

if we are going to keep playing this great 4231 set up that was been working so well for us over the last 4 years then it will be hard to get a replacement in , but if we dump this crap then we have the players there for it

for me I would let him go for as much as we can get for him and bring no one in till the summer , lets see what are players not playing can do till then

January 23, 2019, 07:52:04 PM
Reply #20

blue1948

This is not a game to be lost and started again it is real life .Sell him and he has gone ,no second chance just gone .Let's just change the system and use who we have left is about the most stupid thing I have seen posted on here .I am struggling to see or find the reasoning behind such a post. The players not playing are the ones who aren't good enough ,not some princes in shining armour waiting to carry us off to cloud Cuckooland. Give me strength.

January 23, 2019, 08:16:21 PM
Reply #21

kramer0

Selling him without adding a new midfielder would be a total disaster.

If you think it's easy for opponents to play through our midfield now, imagine how it would be without Gana.

He's arguably the most important defensive player in our team.

January 23, 2019, 08:19:26 PM
Reply #22

NickNack

Selling him without adding a new midfielder would be a total disaster.

If you think it's easy for opponents to play through our midfield now, imagine how it would be without Gana.

He's arguably the most important defensive player in our team.
We got a taster vs Spurs..

January 23, 2019, 08:26:36 PM
Reply #23

kramer0

January 24, 2019, 01:42:46 AM
Reply #24

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
PSG look like they’re signing Parades for 35mil.

I’d be surprised if this happens now.

Maybe something to revisit in the summer. Bit gutted for Gana missing out on such an opportunity.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 24, 2019, 05:16:35 AM
Reply #25

markB

This is not a game to be lost and started again it is real life .Sell him and he has gone ,no second chance just gone .Let's just change the system and use who we have left is about the most stupid thing I have seen posted on here .I am struggling to see or find the reasoning behind such a post. The players not playing are the ones who aren't good enough ,not some princes in shining armour waiting to carry us off to cloud Cuckooland. Give me strength.

no that would be doing same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

you read the forums I am not going to go over it all again about more rounded players its all been said and done

years ago we sold are only DM player at the club (lee carsley) and did not get one back in again till a few years ago (barry) and he had a bit more to his bow than defending, all other midfield players that that came in to play in the middle were more rounded players

so don't be asking for strength when's its a bit of clear thinking you need

January 24, 2019, 08:09:37 AM
Reply #26

blue1948

no that would be doing same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

you read the forums I am not going to go over it all again about more rounded players its all been said and done

years ago we sold are only DM player at the club (lee carsley) and did not get one back in again till a few years ago (barry) and he had a bit more to his bow than defending, all other midfield players that that came in to play in the middle were more rounded players

so don't be asking for strength when's its a bit of clear thinking you need

I love a good debate but didn't follow your comment at all .My point is why sell arguably our most consistent player and try players who cannot get in the side ?This is akin to suicide in football terms .Lee Carsley whilst having a great season was not the star player or irreplaceable ,something I think could be said of Gana at the moment ,at least at the price we would get and we don't have a player to step up now .Maybe Beni will be good enough one day but he is not fit or playing .

January 24, 2019, 08:13:04 AM
Reply #27

djws1788

Would only be for it if we knew we’d got the jump on the others and brought in Ndombele this window as a replacement.

Massive step backwards if we were to sell him without someone already lined up

January 24, 2019, 01:16:22 PM
Reply #28

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think if we sold him without replacing him in the middle, we’d end up about 15th.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 24, 2019, 01:16:34 PM
Reply #29

Dr. Sponge

PSG look like they're signing Parades for 35mil.

I'd be surprised if this happens now.

Maybe something to revisit in the summer. Bit gutted for Gana missing out on such an opportunity.

That last sentence is a bit strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk