October 23, 2019, 06:19:14 PM

Author Topic: [News]PSG step up pursuit of Gana Gueye  (Read 18873 times)

January 29, 2019, 03:46:00 AM
Reply #90

Martip

Handed in a transfer request apparently, well he's asked to leave, so as good as

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
Cant blame him as it's a massive opportunity for him. He 'll go for 30m I reckon.

January 29, 2019, 03:48:20 AM
Reply #91

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 29, 2019, 03:49:22 AM
Reply #92

Waltzer

Where's this?
GUEYE PLEADING FOR PSG MOVE

Idrissa Gueye has told Everton he wants to leave Goodison Park and has begged them not to end his dream of joining Paris Saint-Germain before Thursday’s transfer deadline, Sky Sports News understands.

Gueye has written to club officials pleading with them to allow the move - but has so far stopped short of submitting an official transfer request.

Last night Sky Sports News broke the news that PSG had bid £21.5m bid for the 29-year-old Senegal international

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 29, 2019, 03:55:06 AM
Reply #93

sam of the south

Let’s hope targets are in place, because no one wants Schneiderlin in there, including Schneiderlin
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

January 29, 2019, 04:06:21 AM
Reply #94

sam of the south

................hmm well on closer inspection shouldn't it have been Brands's ?

No, Alan.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

January 29, 2019, 04:24:09 AM
Reply #95

Macca77

If he's not in the squad tomorrow then he's deffo off

January 29, 2019, 04:26:33 AM
Reply #96

Cozzie

He will go.

Absolute madness for him to turn that down.

£30M would be great business on someone we paid around 7.2M for was it?

This would be the last time we would get that sort of money for him.

January 29, 2019, 04:29:59 AM
Reply #97

Macca77

Can't blame him really, go and play in the same team as Neymar, Mbappe, Cavani and Di Maria or stay and carry on with DCL, Tosun, Richarlison and Sigurdsson.

It's a tough one

January 29, 2019, 04:31:37 AM
Reply #98

Alanvideo

No, Alan.
..............as others have said ,both ways are correct.  My significant other, who was a teacher of English , has also confirmed this and she is always right.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 29, 2019, 04:33:41 AM
Reply #99

sam of the south

..............as others have said ,both ways are correct.  My significant other, who was a teacher of English , has also confirmed this and she is always right.

Exactly.

The double s is rarely used these days, though.
Henry David Thoreau

January 29, 2019, 04:34:18 AM
Reply #100

Martip

Can't blame him really, go and play in the same team as Neymar, Mbappe, Cavani and Di Maria or stay and carry on with DCL, Tosun, Richarlison and Sigurdsson.

It's a tough one
In the cold lighting day it boils down to exactly this.

January 29, 2019, 04:34:47 AM
Reply #101

Lazarou

Don't think he has been on it for a bit now, he's been dreaming of going to Gueye Paree for while.

It's funny how I am not really bothered who goes out the current lot as long as we get some decent money for them, pretty sad state really. Meh!

"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin

January 29, 2019, 04:40:13 AM
Reply #102

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
See, if only we'd brought in Tuchel and not Martinez this wouldn't be be happening right now.

:)

January 29, 2019, 05:02:06 AM
Reply #103

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He goes, we get Lobotka or Berge, eggs are broken in the process of a delicious omlette.

You get another out as well, someone less integral like a Bolasie, Schneiderlin, McCarthy or even Tosun, you can look at a new striker. Maybe even cheap young RB too, depending on who goes.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 29, 2019, 05:06:31 AM
Reply #104

sam of the south

He goes, we get Lobotka or Berge, eggs are broken in the process of a delicious omlette.

You get another out as well, someone less integral like a Bolasie, Schneiderlin, McCarthy or even Tosun, you can look at a new striker. Maybe even cheap young RB too, depending on who goes.

Yeah, this is the way I’m looking at it.

Brands rebuild is in session.
Henry David Thoreau