October 19, 2019, 07:19:50 PM

Author Topic: [News]PSG step up pursuit of Gana Gueye  (Read 18829 times)

January 29, 2019, 05:07:01 AM
Reply #105

gizzblue

Love Gana me ....but if he wants to go it could well be a blessing in disguise ....if we get a replacement in or have to reshuffle .

Good luck to him either way .
Born not made a blue .

January 29, 2019, 05:08:08 AM
Reply #106

markB

See, if only we'd brought in Tuchel and not Martinez this wouldn't be be happening right now.

:)

a better one had talks with bill 2 times in a week back then , he is now sitting top of the germen league

January 29, 2019, 05:14:16 AM
Reply #107

sam of the south

He goes, we get Lobotka or Berge, eggs are broken in the process of a delicious omlette.

You get another out as well, someone less integral like a Bolasie, Schneiderlin, McCarthy or even Tosun, you can look at a new striker. Maybe even cheap young RB too, depending on who goes.

Denis Zakaria looks good to me, watched a great vid on his tactical awareness and capabilities the other day
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 29, 2019, 05:26:31 AM
Reply #108

bluenuck

some of you are dreamin...

Why would Zakaria come here? Have you not watched a Monchengladbach game? or seen the Bundesliga table?

January 29, 2019, 05:28:10 AM
Reply #109

Mayor Farnum

Nearly thirty, treble our money at a minimum and we're needing a major rebuild of midfield. Plenty of upside to this.
Something clever written by someone else.

January 29, 2019, 06:31:51 AM
Reply #110

sam of the south

some of you are dreamin...

Why would Zakaria come here? Have you not watched a Monchengladbach game? or seen the Bundesliga table?

Yeah, hes great
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 29, 2019, 06:55:33 AM
Reply #111

SteB

He'd never come like but I'd love Tanguy Ndombele.

January 29, 2019, 07:25:12 AM
Reply #112

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
a better one had talks with bill 2 times in a week back then , he is now sitting top of the germen league

Oh well, Martinez's first season was fun I guess :)

January 29, 2019, 08:16:50 AM
Reply #113

American Evertonian

I don't mind if he goes as long as we are compensated and have a replacement.
Are we there yet?

January 29, 2019, 01:06:18 PM
Reply #114

Morta75

Take 30m and let him go.  :cheers:

January 29, 2019, 01:20:47 PM
Reply #115

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1090013989709496320

Its kind of annoying that he won't just hand in an official transfer request.

Id let him go though, he's been a good player for us and it'll be the final move of his career, i wish him all the best.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 29, 2019, 01:21:41 PM
Reply #116

Macca77

Need it sorting assp, dont to wanna be searching around for his replacement on deadline day, that's if we intend on bringing one in

January 29, 2019, 01:32:45 PM
Reply #117

NickNack

Need it sorting assp, dont to wanna be searching around for his replacement on deadline day, that's if we intend on bringing one in
Were already lacking in midfield, so surely if Gana goes hell be replaced. The rumours about him leaving have been circulating for long enough for us to have a contingency plan if he leaves.

Im hoping Marcel Brands will have this covered, if not itll be really disappointing.

January 29, 2019, 01:48:05 PM
Reply #118

Cereal Killer

https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1090013989709496320

Its kind of annoying that he won't just hand in an official transfer request.

Id let him go though, he's been a good player for us and it'll be the final move of his career, i wish him all the best.

Someone should point out to him it's currently PSG ruining his dream as they won't pay his asking price

January 29, 2019, 02:15:08 PM
Reply #119

Waltzer

Anything like 30 million is good business, he'll do well for PSG as they have an abundance of talent to make up for his pitfalls, ie not being able to pass the ball. We can't utilise his skillset as well as they will, I honestly think we'll be better without him in the long run as we need a more all rounded player. Have enjoyed watching him though, lots could take a leaf out of his book, his determination, willingness to receive the ball regardless of the situation have been exemplary

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app