November 22, 2019, 10:28:27 AM

Poll

Anyone think this could be a career defying moment for Silva at Everton?

Yes
19 (22.9%)
No
64 (77.1%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Huddersfield v Everton  (Read 13616 times)

January 30, 2019, 04:36:08 AM
Reply #360

Ramjam

Let’s hope it’s not to serious and he’s available for the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 30, 2019, 04:50:58 AM
Reply #361

gizzblue

Love a kicky nigley ankle bitey. ..1-0 three pointer away. ...just what the doctor ordered ....

Baines,Gomes ,Davies Richarlson ,bernard all give a fucking solid arse performance there but special mention for Tosun (a proper graft forward) and Zouma  (get the check book out Moshi lad)our motm there i rekon .

Well done lads.  :thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

January 30, 2019, 01:57:38 PM
Reply #362

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Made up with the points of course but woof I thought we were horrible there. Did we trouble them again after the goal?

There was definitely some positives and some shape changes - was gylfi deeper? Will richarlison ever be able to hold a ball up? What was Tosun smoking before the game?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 30, 2019, 02:34:48 PM
Reply #363

gizzblue

Made up with the points of course but woof I thought we were horrible there. Did we trouble them again after the goal?

There was definitely some positives and some shape changes - was gylfi deeper? Will richarlison ever be able to hold a ball up? What was Tosun smoking before the game?

According to the telltale stats (I know you don't go in for all that bunkham)
We had ten shots ,five on target...Gylfi was deeper but less useful..Richarlson will never be a back to goal or hold it up player ...Tosun was fighting for his place and fucking good on him too ...having an actual forward has lots of advantages  ...his link up play is way ahead of DCL or Richarlson .
Born not made a blue .

January 30, 2019, 03:28:54 PM
Reply #364

Martip

Unless someone comes up with an unbelievable offer I'd keep Tosun  until the summer.....sounds like added a bit of value yesterday and id prefer Dcl to go out on loan of the 2.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 03:33:45 PM by Martip »

January 30, 2019, 03:52:32 PM
Reply #365

Shogun

Administrator

Looked like Gomes as a 6 for me with Davies and Sigurdsson in front.

If Davies played like that every match then Sigurdsson wouldn’t be an issue.

January 30, 2019, 04:21:10 PM
Reply #366

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Looked like Gomes as a 6 for me with Davies and Sigurdsson in front.

If Davies played like that every match then Sigurdsson wouldn’t be an issue.

Yeah, need someone with a better eye than me to do a blog on it ASAP cause there was deffo some changes.

Gomes was the deepest for sure, and I’d say it was his best game since the derby.

Davies seemed to be doing a lot of ball carrying and pressing, often further forward than Gylfi. Both of them put loads of work in.

Think Bernard will prove to be a brilliant signing if he kicks on next year.

Richarlison you have to say has proved a really good signing.

Zouma superb.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 30, 2019, 04:23:48 PM
Reply #367

Macca77

Richarlison is doing the business for us but is really frustrating to watch at times, gets pushed off the ball far to easily, but he's still young and will only get better

January 30, 2019, 04:54:01 PM
Reply #368

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I know Davies gets a lot of stick on here from one person in particular but last night I felt he was exactly what was needed and that he had one of his best games - nothing fancy, but his positioning was spot on, he tackled well and gave us a bit of drive.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 30, 2019, 05:00:40 PM
Reply #369

Lazarou

Richarlison is doing the business for us but is really frustrating to watch at times, gets pushed off the ball far to easily, but he's still young and will only get better

He's done well for a young man with a big price tag, never seems fazed.

Wish he had a plan when he tries to dribble though or don't bother.
"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin

January 30, 2019, 05:05:00 PM
Reply #370

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
I know Davies gets a lot of stick on here from one person in particular but last night I felt he was exactly what was needed and that he had one of his best games - nothing fancy, but his positioning was spot on, he tackled well and gave us a bit of drive.

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1090541873855414272