October 19, 2019, 07:02:01 PM

Author Topic: Best Everton Manager  (Read 2558 times)

January 28, 2019, 06:02:45 PM
Reply #45

markB

Like I said the two are not comparible. ..thanks for further proving that ...although the obvious stuff you speak of is yet to be seen by those of us who want to give him time .....you know like Moyes had 👍

go into a new club that is not playing well and keep playing the same setup that has not been working for 3 years he is a master mind

I get it you went all out last year on here to tell us all just how good a manager he was and you have to stick with that  :titanic:

January 28, 2019, 06:31:32 PM
Reply #46

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes's teams played with heart and big balls.  Now we are treated to a bunch of overpaid, over-hyped lazy B!@#$%^ds.  I know Seamus tries his best but there is something fundamentally missing/wrong with this team.  The heads drop way to easy.
Unless it was a big game, then they'd bottle it
Simply simply lovely

January 28, 2019, 06:51:45 PM
Reply #47

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
If he's utter shite, and he has done the best for Everton during the last 15 odd years (fa cup final, a few semi's 4th in league, 5-6th many times)

what do you think of the managers that have followed him?

Martinez - one great season, the rest he destroyed the club.
Koeman - Awful
Allardyce - horrific
Silva - its been 6 months...
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 28, 2019, 06:52:46 PM
Reply #48

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes's teams played with heart and big balls.  Now we are treated to a bunch of overpaid, over-hyped lazy B!@#$%^ds.  I know Seamus tries his best but there is something fundamentally missing/wrong with this team.  The heads drop way to easy.

Played with big balls??

Didnt win at Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Emirates, Anfield....pathetic.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 28, 2019, 07:00:31 PM
Reply #49

gizzblue

go into a new club that is not playing well and keep playing the same setup that has not been working for 3 years he is a master mind

I get it you went all out last year on here to tell us all just how good a manager he was and you have to stick with that  :titanic:

My view now has absolutely fuck all to do with what I thought last year tbh ...dont really recall saying he was a world beater .but hey.. I still think the new regime needs time regardless of how much 'you hate him' ....also its my opinion ,some random on the net wont change it because he doesnt agree :Horse:

see what I did there ,assumed i knew what you thought 👍.
Born not made a blue .

January 28, 2019, 07:09:05 PM
Reply #50

Bluenose 91

Moyes obviously the best of the last four by a mile for us but under no circumstances should he ever come back.

Is there anything else that really needs to be said on this topic?

January 28, 2019, 07:18:40 PM
Reply #51

markB

My view now has absolutely fuck all to do with what I thought last year tbh ...dont really recall saying he was a world beater .but hey.. I still think the new regime needs time regardless of how much 'you hate him' ....also its my opinion ,some random on the net wont change it because he doesnt agree :Horse:

see what I did there ,assumed i knew what you thought 👍.

just one more question is the dead horse called Silva
you see your subconscious is telling you Marco is done

January 28, 2019, 08:02:49 PM
Reply #52

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
All shite cheers
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.